fiduciary

Author Topic: Darth Maul Question!  (Read 13249 times)

Offline Vosk

• formerly known as BigT1981
  • Master Force User
  • I do not forgive, or forget...master.
Re: Darth Maul Question!
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2007, 07:26:01 AM »
I honestly think the Vader is brighter...

However if you want to get a saber that will impress your friends, get the full Maul again as I said if you can afford it.  It is mostly an outdoor saber unless you have tall roofs.  The saber itself is just over 7 feet long when joined and you can easily hit the roof or break something... believe me I've done that lol...

The Vader I'm sure will still impress your friends but the Maul might be more impressive...

As Morpheus would say...The choice I leave to you..

Offline Christoph

• Force User
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2007, 10:18:08 AM »
I honestly think the Vader is brighter...

However if you want to get a saber that will impress your friends, get the full Maul again as I said if you can afford it.  It is mostly an outdoor saber unless you have tall roofs.  The saber itself is just over 7 feet long when joined and you can easily hit the roof or break something... believe me I've done that lol...

The Vader I'm sure will still impress your friends but the Maul might be more impressive...

As Morpheus would say...The choice I leave to you..

Just to add to this good, and very true response.

If you don't have any other lightsabers and your friends do not.. then i would say go for the maul.. you can split it in half and duel your friends after the initial wow factor.

For Corbantis, For Had Abbadon, For Empires Elite <EE>, For the Empire!

Offline Lord Clueless

• Force User
  • Saber Lord
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2007, 11:29:50 PM »
Yes............My friend-Jedi Tom has a brand new Yoda, Vaders Apprentice has a Darth Vader ESB which he got for Christmas-and I have Ani ROTS.
I'm a bit dissapointed with my Ani. Since i very first got it, the blade has been wobbly, just a tad at first, but now its much more then it used to be.
I hope that the Maul is a nice sturdy blade-like Yoda ROTS, and yes I do know that all sabers get wobbly after a while-it's just that my Ani has been wobbly from the start! :(

Offline HAN SOLO

• Jedi/Alliance General aka FX-Sabers' "The Most Interesting Scoundrel"
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Meet my business parter. His name is DL-44.
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2007, 09:37:44 AM »
Hey Lord Clueless, maybe PM Lando. I believe he's from New South Wales. He might know where to go.

Negotiator 007
More to follow.........

Offline Slinee

• No Force
  • I don't trust him
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2007, 11:57:22 AM »
I'm trying to decide whether to get the maul myself, according to what i have read it's got a great blade and is bright as a red saber will be. On the downside i hear it's blotchy even with good batteries. However the advantage that Christoph brings up is a good point, if it's the first saber in your friend group then you can still duel with a friend. As has been said previously, the Maul looks the most impressive blade, and this drives me to get the maul myself ^_^ I recommend you get the Maul for the 'wow' factor.

Offline Lord Clueless

• Force User
  • Saber Lord
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2007, 08:47:24 PM »
I don't know what has come over me-but............................I don't know If i should say this-(sarcastic).......................................I'm thinking of getting an Ultra Sabers Obi Wan ROTS Gaurdian Blue or Consular Green lightsaber.
It's cheaper than the Maul-I know the Maul is basically two sabers. Also, it's much brighter.

I have a few questions i want cleared first-so I'll ask in the Ultra Sabers disscussions-If i'm not completely satisfied, Maul it is-if not....................Well...................................Lets get to that later! ;D

Wish me luck!-(puts on an army helmet-LOL) ;D

Offline HAN SOLO

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2007, 11:03:20 PM »
 ::)

Negotiator 007
More to follow.........

Offline Lord Clueless

• Force User
  • Saber Lord
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2007, 12:21:55 AM »

Offline HAN SOLO

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2007, 06:58:59 PM »
Nothing, buddy. Just stick with your decision. If you like this one, then go for it! 8)

Negotiator 007
More to follow.........

Offline Lord Clueless

• Force User
  • Saber Lord
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2007, 07:05:30 PM »
Oh right ;)!
Yea-i know what you mean ;).

retrousse