I'm starting to build the Fx-SaberOS project with homebrew hadrware.
I would have some questions about the components and the construction of the project.
1) I purchased the following components on amazon, do you think they are correct?
AZDelivery Arduino Nano ATmega328 CH340 on Amzon
AzDelivery GY-521 MPU-6050 on amazon
AZdelivery DF Player with JC AA1828CJ490C1-94 chip on amazon
But I read in a post on github that the correct model of dfplayer mini is this:
Haljia DFplayer Mini with XY5200-24SS chip
(I also purchased this for safety)
2) I read here on the forum that the LED mofets in the LED STAR RGB configuration would be the ILZL44N or TIP41. Around me they are difficult to find.
But I can find the TIP41C model, can I use this?
Are the resistances indicated in the diagrams between the base and the mosfet emitter also necessary with the TIP41C?
3) The standard arduino nano breeding system is 5v. The project suggests using a 3.7v 18640 lithium battery.
Does Arduino Nano work properly with this type of power supply?
Do not blockages, gliches or problems due to under power occur?
I was thinking of using a Panasonic NCR18650B battery soldered directly to the circuit. Is it also correct for Fx-SaberOS homwbrew?
4) On other forums I read that a 440ohm resistor may be needed on the dfplayer mini's RX pin, but I don't see this resistance in the original schemes.
Is it really necessary?
5) I made a project similar to this based on LightsaberOS, the sound card works well but on every occasion, when playing the effects of swing or clash,
you hear a small glich similar to a ticking, when the hum track is interrupted by the track of swing or clash.
In some cases the effects of Swing or clash seem to arrive to the speker late creating some boredom of reproduction.
I am still not able to find a way to correct or hide this problem by manipulating the audio track with audcity.
It seems that this problem is not there with FX-SaberOS, or at least it is not heard in the short videos that I found online.
So I ask those who have already completed the project if the audio reproduction suffers from problems similar to those I have described above.
Thanks for your attention and help.