fiduciary

Author Topic: Epic Graflex Collaboration with Jedi Arms Dealer w/CFLS String Blade for Brad H.  (Read 235 times)

Offline EXAR KUN

• Board Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as SpaceWindu
    • My YouTube channel: youtube.com/spacewindu

Hey there Saber Friends! Happy New Year! Through the Force, I can see that 2020 will be a great year for lightsabers.
Here I present to you an epix multi-year collaboration between myself and Master Jedi Arms Dealer. This build is for Master Brad on these forums. He has been waiting a long time for this!
Jedi Arms Dealer has outdone himself with one of the most epic chassis construction I've ever seen and houses my favorite soundboard/LED driver of all-time: the Plecter Labs CF LS with a lightning string blade made by me called Halcyon Blue.

Here's the specs:
-Epic chassis made from scratch by Jedi Arms Dealer - check him out on Youtube he's amazing
JediArmsDealer - YouTube
-Multiple accent lights including crystal chamber accents, inner chamber accents, and 'blade on' running lights for the emitter
-7.4 battery solution with in-hilt recharge 2.1mm
-Plecter Labs Crystal Focus LS (for segmented Light String blades)
-onboard R.I.C.E. interface using the 3.5 USB cable from The Custom Saber Shop
-Powerful 2w bass speaker
-vintage Graflex shell modified by Jedi Arms Dealer
-Wanawanga parts
-Graflex shop parts
-Slothfurnace circuit card
Blade Specs:
-104 Superbright White 360 degree LEDs for main blade
-Six segments for main blade
-67 3mm LEDs in Superbright Cool White for Flash on Clash
-8 Pin DIN Connector
-TCSS Day Blade Blue
-TCSS Day Blade Blue drilled out bullet tip
-MR Foam

Video: CUSTOM: GRAFLEX LIGHTSABER CRYSTAL REVEAL - Collaboration w/JEDI ARMS DEALER for

I hope you like it! Long time in the making but I think it turned out amazing.

-SpaceWindu
« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 01:45:48 PM by EXAR KUN »

I'm afraid the deflector shield with be quite operational when your friends arrive.

Offline Brad1981

• Padawan Learner
  • Um...Hello?
I cannot wait to get this my friend. No words, brother.  This is beyond amazing!

Offline EXAR KUN

• Board Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as SpaceWindu
    • My YouTube channel: youtube.com/spacewindu
I cannot wait to get this my friend. No words, brother.  This is beyond amazing!

Keep an eye out tonight I'm posting a video of a blade I made for you over the past couple days that is an improvement over the other one. I'll explain why I did another one in the video. The new blade is stunning.

I'm afraid the deflector shield with be quite operational when your friends arrive.

Offline Brad1981

• Padawan Learner
  • Um...Hello?
Will do.  I thought the previous blade was slick...very A New Hopeish.  I'll be on the lookout!

Offline Morannon

• Force User
  • “Luminous beings are we…not this crude matter.”
Lookin good as always, Space.

Rebellion Run Jacen Solo
GCS Ascend

Offline scott

• Padawan Learner
  • Um...Hello?
Between those pictures of the Jedi Arms Chassis and the video of the sick blade by Space Windu, this is an amazing Graflex!  I am super proud of the graflex rebuild I am doing right now , but this build put me back in my place  :rolleyes:
Awesome job to the engineers, and congrats to Brad on owning an amazing saber!