fiduciary

Author Topic: WTB Installed SID/Duke/Tridcloudwalker/AS2 Lightsaber  (Read 1564 times)

Offline anakin2000

• Experienced Force User
WTB Installed SID/Duke/Tridcloudwalker/AS2 Lightsaber
« on: December 01, 2019, 09:34:24 PM »
Looking to buy installed SID, Duke, Tridcloudwalker or AS2 lightsaber. If you have any of these, please drop a message below or send me a PM! Thank you!

EDIT: Also interested in DV6! Thanks!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 08:38:43 AM by anakin2000 »

Offline SilantStrike

• Padawan Learner
  • Um...Hello?
Re: WTB Installed SID/Duke/Tridcloudwalker/AS2 Lightsaber
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2019, 05:40:44 AM »
hi there, I have a few of those I might be willing to sell.

1) korbanth SID1.0 installed with nbv4 that i converted from tri-cree to neopixel setup.  Due to the battery used in the previous install, it is not enough to drive a full neopixel blade, but works fine for the blade plug shine through effect.

2) Ultimate Works count dooku with an Igniter2, tri-cree RRW, KR 2w bass 24mm, soloshold 18650, goth chassis

3) Korbanth AS2: this is currently empty, but the plan was to install goth chassis with proffie and neopixel.  I have the goth chassis already, and most of the parts.

feel free to send me a PM if you are interested in any

Offline anakin2000

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2019, 08:36:35 AM »
hi there, I have a few of those I might be willing to sell.

1) korbanth SID1.0 installed with nbv4 that i converted from tri-cree to neopixel setup.  Due to the battery used in the previous install, it is not enough to drive a full neopixel blade, but works fine for the blade plug shine through effect.

2) Ultimate Works count dooku with an Igniter2, tri-cree RRW, KR 2w bass 24mm, soloshold 18650, goth chassis

3) Korbanth AS2: this is currently empty, but the plan was to install goth chassis with proffie and neopixel.  I have the goth chassis already, and most of the parts.

feel free to send me a PM if you are interested in any

PM sent!

Offline EXAR KUN

• SITH/EMPIRE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as SpaceWindu
    • My YouTube channel: youtube.com/spacewindu
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2019, 12:17:44 PM »
Hey let me know if you like this Ultimate Works Anakin AOTC lightsaber, in my opinion it is constructed much better than the Trid (I had both together at one time)

This is a neopixel lightsaber. The hilt was installed by KR Sabers and the blade was made by me: Enhanced Blue RGB Millions of Colors Prizm 5.1

Offline anakin2000

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2019, 12:07:13 PM »
Hey let me know if you like this Ultimate Works Anakin AOTC lightsaber, in my opinion it is constructed much better than the Trid (I had both together at one time)

This is a neopixel lightsaber. The hilt was installed by KR Sabers and the blade was made by me: Enhanced Blue RGB Millions of Colors Prizm 5.1

PM Sent. Thanks!

retrousse