fiduciary

Author Topic: 89 sabers cal kestis saber  (Read 1522 times)

Offline ken

• Force User
  • in my experience there is no such thing as luck
89 sabers cal kestis saber
« on: November 24, 2019, 07:11:39 PM »
First off I've been gone for a while happy to be back. So has anyone here installed one of the 89 sabers cal kestis sabers yet just curious if it's been done pretty sure the ID of the sleeve is like 28.6 I believe.. dose any one have any chassis suggestions?? Also if anyone as done one feel free to post a link you your post I'd love to take a look

Thanks
Ken.T
MYFBWY
« Last Edit: November 28, 2019, 06:07:20 PM by ken »
http://

Offline SilantStrike

• Padawan Learner
  • Um...Hello?
Re: 89 sabers cal kestis saber
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2019, 05:25:06 AM »
hi there, i had created a chassis to hold the proffieboard, 18650 battery, 2.1 RCP and 28mm bass speaker.  I installed it over the weekend, video here

Offline ken

• Force User
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2019, 12:57:45 AM »
did you have any issues with installing the dome tactile switch?? the the recessed hole on my hilt seams small and it doesn't fit though the hole. did you have to drill it out a bit to make it fit??

Offline SilantStrike

• Padawan Learner
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2019, 04:34:49 AM »
did you have any issues with installing the dome tactile switch?? the the recessed hole on my hilt seams small and it doesn't fit though the hole. did you have to drill it out a bit to make it fit??

Yes, I did actually.  I believe I used a 7/32 drill bit.  1/4" was too big, start with a small drill bit, test fit, and increase drill bit size until you are happy with the fit

Offline ken

• Force User
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2019, 05:09:26 AM »
sweet thanks for the tip im assuming you put the dome switch on the other side of the 3D printed part that holds the main switch maybe with a little some thing to raise it into the hole??
« Last Edit: December 12, 2019, 06:17:00 AM by ken »

Offline SilantStrike

• Padawan Learner
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2019, 03:44:17 AM »
the switch holder assembly holds the 2 switches 180 degrees from each other.  i can 3d print one for you if you need something, send me a pm

Offline ken

• Force User
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2019, 04:24:34 AM »
the switch holder assembly holds the 2 switches 180 degrees from each other.  i can 3d print one for you if you need something, send me a pm

no thats okay thank you for the offer i have the supplied switch holder. thanks for all your help on this and the other post about the kill switch should be ordering all the needed part for my build this week so i can prepare for the build thanks again.

retrousse