Yes, the 2.0 is nice but after you get the 1" deluxe blade holder, it's $250.
I opted for the 1.9 no blem version which was $150 with the holder.
Both versions have several things that set them apart from a real graflex 3, so for me the 2.0 just didn't seem worth the extra $100.
- Top half has one of the 'bunny ear' tabs threaded (vintage is not threaded, vintage 'bunny ears' are riveted to the top)
- Top half has the 'beer tab' hole threaded (vintage is not threaded, vintage 'beer tab' is riveted)
- Slide switch design and assembly is unique to the 2.0 replica using a pin and e-clip (vintage is riveted)
- Red Button and Glass Eye arrive with a shiny chrome finish (vintage has a slightly dull finish)
- Brass pins arrive in raw form (vintages today contain oxidized brass pins with patina)