I just finished wiring my CFX for Neopixel. I used 24 gauge for the main wiring and 28 gauge for the speaker and switches. I have yet to finish my blade. While testing it, the board got up to 110 degrees Fahrenheit. The warning kicked in, I smelled the electronics, and promptly removed the battery which was still cool to the touch. The main source of heat seems to be coming from the largest chip on the top side of the board. Any ideas what is going on? This is my fifth saber to wire up and 4th plecter board. I followed the diagram and no solder joints appear to be short circuited. I tried to upload a detailed picture of the board but it will not allow me to.