fiduciary

Author Topic: REPULSE - CFX FONTS NOW LIVE!  (Read 7329 times)

Offline Link

• Formerly known as airframe31
  • Master Force User
  • Soundfont Artist & SIG Maker :)
Re: REPULSE - CFX FONTS NOW LIVE!
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2019, 08:12:11 PM »
Yes very soon!  I just got married so taking a few days. but work will resume shortly! :)

Offline Link

• Master Force User
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2019, 05:57:07 PM »
OP Updated

EDIT: 7-16-19   Demos are now available on the YouTube Channel! While you wait for the site to go live, check these out and get ready for a larger world of custom sounds! :)   REPULSE CUSTOM SOUNDS - YouTube

Offline Link

• Master Force User
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2019, 08:05:08 PM »
OP Updated with a first look at the merchandise you'll see in the Galactic Trade at repulsecustomsounds.com !!!  Check op for info and pics!

Offline Yoda

• Jedi Master
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as MERIDIAN
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2019, 04:33:13 PM »
The Demos sound crisp and clear very nice I think I'm linking the wraith one but need to hear see them with motion sounds :grin:

Oh and the ANH pose for the Luke/Link Leia T shirt Merch is so Cool well done :cool:

Offline Link

• Master Force User
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2019, 06:11:31 PM »
The poster design you saw in that picture is on a large 50x60 woven blanket, but it will also be available on a T-Shirt :) We have my in house Artist to thank for that! :)

And yes, later on I'll do live streams and other stuff to show off the fonts better. Thanks for looking!

Offline Link

• Master Force User
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2019, 01:20:37 PM »
OP UPDATED

OK EVERYONE! TODAY IS THE DAY!!!
REPULSE is officially Launching!!!
****IMPORTANT NOTES*****
Plecter Labs Soundfonts are NOT yet available!! This is because CFX is not out yet and my CFX Versions of my fonts are still being tested! I fully anticipate having them ready to go day one when CFX Launches!
In the mean time, My 10 New Fonts are available RIGHT NOW for Proffie and NEC!!!  Proffie versions will have Smooth Swing ready to go. And NEC versions will have low swings ready to go to take advantage of Real Swing!!!
On top of all this, The Galactic Trade section of my new site will offer a wide selection of merchandise available if you want it.
There is also a "Support the Artist" Page! This page I will encourage you to check out! Any items sold on that page will have profits go directly back to our in house Artist! So if you like the prints you see on that page, consider supporting them too :)
Lastly, I cannot express enough how excited I am to share this new venture with all of you in Saberland! I've worked really hard on the project for a very long time. I truly hope you enjoy the experience of having a truly custom soundfont in your sabers!
Thank you again so much for your continued support over the years! Repulse is for all of you! And this is only the beginning!!

Check it out RIGHT HERE!  -    Repulse Custom Sounds

Offline Link

• Master Force User
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2019, 09:59:26 PM »
EDIT: July 30th 2019

My buddy Aaron tested my fonts for me on Proffie! If you want to hear and see what 6 of the 10 sound like, check this link out!

http://www.facebook.com/aaron.yohannan.35/videos/242164320073287/";

Offline Link

• Master Force User
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2019, 12:29:16 PM »
Small Update:

All the plecter labs versions of my new fonts have been sent off for testing!!! As you all know, CFX is just around the corner!! So as soon as testing is good to go, I'll update my site with the Plecter Labs versions!

***NOTE***

All the plecter labs versions of my fonts WILL work for all legacy plecter boards!!! They are 100% backwards compatible! AND For those who own a SaberTec Golden Harvest Board, They should work on there too!! More to come!!!

Offline Link

• Master Force User
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2019, 01:31:47 PM »
EDIT: Aug 5th 2019

In this video I break down what my fonts are about as well as a Live reading of the Lore for 3 of the fonts!! I also show off some of the merchandise that you'll see at Repulse!  Take a look and I hope you all enjoy!!!  REPULSE - Lore Reading and More! - YouTube

Offline Link

• Master Force User
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2019, 01:58:06 PM »
***PLECTER LABS SOUNDFONTS NOW AVAILABLE AT REPULSE!!! ***

10 New fonts for CFX! When you purchase a plecter font from Repulse you get 2 versions!!  Monophonic & Polyphonic!  The monophonic version is for all legacy plecter boards! CF9, Prizm, Nano Biscotte etc! 

The Polyphonic version is for CFX!!  Both versions have Smooth Swing files ready to go! They both also have 16 swings and for CFX, You can run hybrid mode and have Smooth Swing as the main and the other 16 swings as accent swings! :) 

ALSO! -  The monophonic version will work for Sabertec's Golden Harvest Board!! Make sure to check that out! :)

Thank you all for looking!

GET THEM ALL RIGHT HERE!!!  ' ? Repulse Custom Sounds

retrousse