fiduciary

Author Topic: S.T.R.E.A.M. for free  (Read 977 times)

Offline Vandar Cam

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
Re: S.T.R.E.A.M. for free
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2019, 02:41:01 PM »
Thank you Jake. I've been waiting. Now, I settled in a saber.

Offline Obi_1

• Mining Colony Members
  • Experienced Force User
  • Creator of DIYino - first open source FX-board
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2019, 07:03:45 AM »
Great news Jake, keep up the good work! If we have enough likes, I'm considering uploading the Proto sound fonts free of charge for anyone to enjoy. I in fact already have Darth PJM's (the sound font artist who created these terrific SFs) blessing for doing so.

Offline Kolgrima

• Padawan Learner
  • Never tell me the odds!
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2019, 04:59:25 PM »
Great news Jake, keep up the good work! If we have enough likes, I'm considering uploading the Proto sound fonts free of charge for anyone to enjoy. I in fact already have Darth PJM's (the sound font artist who created these terrific SFs) blessing for doing so.

That would be very generous indeed, I think STREAM deserves quite a bit more attention, what were you thinking count wise on the Likes?

Offline JakeSoft

• Experienced Force User
  • The Arduino Jedi
    • Universal Saber Library
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2019, 06:30:35 PM »

That would be a welcome addition. "Proto Flash" is one of my favorite fonts. Darth PJs is a good font artist! STREAM + BrewBoard already gives you the most features per dollar to be found anywhere, some more free fonts would be icing on the cake.

Also, I want to publicly announce that I have granted Protowerkstatt permission to install the full version of STREAM on all future runs of the StardustV3 board royalty-free until further notice. That means the price of the board should be more or less what a stock SDv3 has always has been but will be drop-in ready from the factory.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 06:38:31 PM by JakeSoft »