fiduciary

Author Topic: "ForceSync" mobile app for Plecter RICE and Proffieboard sound boards  (Read 1642 times)

Offline ShtokyD

• Board Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Force User
  • whatever
    • My facebook page
ForceSync app
- a single mobile app to control all Plecter RICE and Proffieboard (Open Source) saber sound boards via bluetooth

More than 2 years of thinking about this idea and slow app development but finally we can show something very exciting to the saber community! Here is a demonstration video of our test ForceSync (Light version) app for iOS:

This app will be available in App Store for iOS devices and in Google Play for Android when it's ready (should be later this year) in 2 versions: Light and Pro.

iOS: download here - ForceSync app
Android: in development

Light version (FREE) features:
- full functionality support for Proffieboard sound board Remote Control
- limited functionality support for Plecter RICE sound boards (Crystal Shard, Prizm, Crystal Focus): only sound changing and main Blade Color changing without possibility to save settings

Pro version (NOT FREE) features:
- full functionality support for Proffieboard sound board Remote Control
- full functionality support for Plecter RICE sound boards (Crystal Shard, Prizm, Crystal Focus) including saving settings and presets

For a bluetooth module we highly recommend FSC-BT630 or FSC-BT909 modules made by Feasycom company in China. We have tested a bunch of different bluetooth modules and found specifically these as the best candidate in terms of functionality, reliability and price. Also we are working on distributing these modules in USA and Europe by very well known companies in saber community, so it would be easier for the end user to get these modules. More info on how to use them please read here: Wireless (Bluetooth) for sound boards - HOW-TO!

First will be released a FREE Light version for iOS devices, so stay tuned to the updates!  :grin:
More info you can find on our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/forcesyncsaberapp
« Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 12:00:25 PM by ShtokyD »

Offline Darkmatter73

• Experienced Force User
  • Um...Hello?
Re: "ForceSync" mobile app for Plecter RICE and Proffieboard sound boards
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2019, 08:29:18 AM »
This is going to be fantastic! Thanks for your hard work on this, can't wait to try it out.
-Darkmatter73

Offline ShtokyD

• Board Moderator
  • Force User
  • whatever
    • My facebook page
Re: "ForceSync" mobile app for Plecter RICE and Proffieboard sound boards
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2019, 08:49:41 AM »
This is going to be fantastic! Thanks for your hard work on this, can't wait to try it out.
-Darkmatter73
I see a lot of people upgrading their sabers to Bluetooth RICE in the near future :)
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 04:32:30 AM by ShtokyD »

Offline ShtokyD

• Board Moderator
  • Force User
  • whatever
    • My facebook page
New video!

Offline ShtokyD

• Board Moderator
  • Force User
  • whatever
    • My facebook page
My "ForceSync" app for Bluetooth RICE Remote Control over ALL Plecter RICE sound boards and Proffieboad is now live and available for download for FREE in App Store for iOS mobile devices! This is a first Light version of this app, we are now working hard on the Pro version which will have FULL functionality! If you want to support us for making more awesome products for saber community please download, rate and write a review, thank you! ;)

Offline SilantStrike

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
installed the BT909 with a prizm5.5 this week and used the Light version on iOS.  Really cool, can't wait for the Pro version!

Offline ShtokyD

• Board Moderator
  • Force User
  • whatever
    • My facebook page
installed the BT909 with a prizm5.5 this week and used the Light version on iOS.  Really cool, can't wait for the Pro version!
Great!