Ok, a little update, it has been slow but I didn't stop. I am "dry-fitting" and thinking what modification I can do to the chassis. e.g., (actually, all the ideas are from YODA's version lol).
1) lighted up piping for the crystal
2) covered battery compartment
A few question,
1) does the included battery case fit 14500
battery? I have a feeling it is too short
2) does the kit comes with the RICE
port 3pin micro plug?
3) to cover the battery, I am planning to use a piece of copper (again Yoda’s original idea 😅). I can
a) either slide the copper behind the alu post and possibly glued it in place. I will have to find a way to setup a recharging port somewhere, or
b) cut a slit marked with red to secured the copper plate, it might not look as nice but it require more handy work but save the glue/double side tape.
Thank you 😊