A beta update has been posted to github including:
- pixel accent code base (single accent only at the moment)
- return of lockup on clash
- - double click main in single button mode
- - double click aux in two button mode
- double click menu function returns (you can still use clash navigation!)
- tweaks to fire blade (only in natural flame color)
- other general house keeping and fixes
- - remove unused SOFT_ACCENT and related functions
- - references for SoundFont.h changed to Soundfont.hGitHub - Protonerd/FX-SaberOS at v1.1-beta
I'll try to get a video up this weekend to walk through some of the features. Notes: I have only tested this code with a pixel blade, I only have pixel blade sabers (and only one saber that would work properly main branch code).
The accent code in this upload works for a single pixel accent, expanded functions for multi pixel accents to be added soon.
The default accent data pad is A0, same as if you are using it for an illuminated AV switch. (can be configured to a different pad)
I have not tested the HARD_ACCENT along side PIXEL_ACCENT so I am not sure if it works. (I may have made them exclusive, but they don't actually need to be)