fiduciary

Author Topic: Maul TPM`s,Windus FX & Luke Rotj & (Super Anakin ROTS sale)  (Read 9990 times)

Offline jedi.the0ry

• Force User
  • Saber Master
Not a bad deal at all. But I must say, my Luke RTOJ 2005 was only $131.15 2 day shipping from MR. Still, if someone doesn't care, this is definitely the next best deal. If I get some $$ anytime soon, expect a PM.

Offline The Abbot

• Master of the Jar'Kai Style
  • Master Force User
  • Lajedi.com ,Force-Fx.com Founder
    • http://www.Force-Fx.com
From now to Feb 1st (My birthday  8)) the Anakin Force Fx will be on sale for $129.
LaserBlade:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/laserblade/id608879483?mt=8

The poster formerly known as Kit Fisto. Creator of the Force-FX sig style. Master of the 2 saber staff style way before Pong Krell

Offline Darthirishman

• Master Force User
  • They used to call me Sifo-Dyas
Hey Master Fisto my B-day is the 3rd of Feb its my 30 th how about you send my either a Vader or Mace as a present lol
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.  Then go find the person who has vodka and have a party

Offline The Abbot

• Master of the Jar'Kai Style
  • Master Force User
  • Lajedi.com ,Force-Fx.com Founder
    • http://www.Force-Fx.com
Re: Anakin ROTS`s,Maul TPM`s,Windus FX & Luke Rotj (In stock)
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2006, 02:53:37 PM »
I really need to get rid of these Anakin so I have them on sale for only $110
LaserBlade:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/laserblade/id608879483?mt=8

The poster formerly known as Kit Fisto. Creator of the Force-FX sig style. Master of the 2 saber staff style way before Pong Krell

Offline chisau

• Force User
  • Trust the Force, I do.
Re: Anakin ROTS`s,Maul TPM`s,Windus FX & Luke Rotj (In stock)
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2006, 08:26:28 PM »
I really need to get rid of these Anakin so I have them on sale for only $110

TO be perfectly honest, i don't think that's going to happen. most people can get the Anakin one for much cheaper.

If you need to cash badly. I'll be happy to get all of them off of your hand for a "much much lower price" of course. But then, there is always e-bay.

Offline Kyp Durron

• Master Force User
  • Member of the Lost 10
Re: Maul TPM`s,Windus FX & Luke Rotj & (Super Anakin ROTS sale)
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2006, 07:34:52 AM »
I have to agree, I just bought a brand new Anakin ROTS FX for $86.95 shipped off of Ebay.  :-\

I wish you the best of luck getting rid of them.

2010...I certainly hope it's better than 2009 was! ::)
10/10/10~Well, so far with my Father's passing away, I'd say that this year was actually worse than 2009, even the fact that I now have a full time job (For now) isn't anywhere near enough to make up for that...so...maybe 2011 will be better? I'm not holding my breath... ::)

Offline TheNewWinduMaster

• Experienced Force User
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2006, 05:04:16 PM »
Please, take this as no offense, or anything like that, but why are they so expensive? I mean, ok, it's shipped Priority, but on Ebay a Mace shipped Priority with everything comes out to be about 89 bucks.

Anakins on Ebay are about 70.
"The abilitiy to destroy a planet is insignificant to the power of the force."- Sith Lord Darth Vader, Ep IV

"When I left you I was but the learner, now I am the master."- Sith lord Darth Vader, Ep IV.

"In the name of the Imperial Galactic Senate, you are under arrest."- Jedi Master Mace Windu, Ep III

Offline Grouch

• Experienced Force User
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2007, 02:18:39 PM »
Please, take this as no offense, or anything like that, but why are they so expensive? I mean, ok, it's shipped Priority, but on Ebay a Mace shipped Priority with everything comes out to be about 89 bucks.

Anakins on Ebay are about 70.

check your dates bub

retrousse