The situation with pictures - we have several “solutions which I will cover here, which you can use to post (or fix) your pictures.
1. There is now and “Add image to post” option under the reply text boxes now. This is a Forum Mod we just added, which is attached to an off-site, free third party hosting service imgbb.com. While is isn't necesssary to create an account with them, if you want to organize your stuff, It might be a good idea to create an account, so you can organize your stuff.
To actually use this feature:
1. Click “Add image to post”
2. Once you have uploaded your images, select the BBCODE (thumbnail) code, and copy that back into your post.
2. You can use imgbox, which is also free, but has an ad or two on their page (which really was no worse than Photobucket.
3. You could use Google picture hosting, which gives you something like 15 GB of space, and is free.
4. You can also use Imageshack.
5. You can use imgur, which is like $49. A year for a hosting account.
While it is possible to go in and manually “repair” your broken links from Photobucket, by changing the address from http to https, it might just be easier to use one of the other options listed above.
We will be giving people 90 days to sort out their posts and pictures, and what hasn’t been repaired will either be left with the broken links or simply removed if the posts weren’t of any great importance.