fiduciary

Author Topic: NEW 2017 KORBANTH Saber runs - NEW ANNOUNCEMENTS - updated July 4  (Read 14621 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline dezmodromic

  • No Force
  • *
  • Posts: 13
  • Um...Hello?
Re: NEW 2017 KORBANTH Saber runs - NEW ANNOUNCEMENTS - updated July 4
« Reply #120 on: September 29, 2017, 08:57:18 AM »
with seeing the new Count...and being disappointed, put me down for a Duke 2.0 please!

Offline Darth Brooks

  • Force User
  • ***
  • Posts: 235
  • Um...Hello?
Re: NEW 2017 KORBANTH Saber runs - NEW ANNOUNCEMENTS - updated July 4
« Reply #121 on: September 29, 2017, 12:03:00 PM »
I do not use Facebook and "also" NEVER will... I'm on here multiple times a day in some cases

Offline Excelsior

  • No Force
  • *
  • Posts: 22
    • Excelsior Sabers
Re: NEW 2017 KORBANTH Saber runs - NEW ANNOUNCEMENTS - updated July 4
« Reply #122 on: October 03, 2017, 03:32:16 PM »
I too do not use Facebook, and never will.

Offline koonfasa

  • No Force
  • *
  • Posts: 32
  • Um...Hello?
Re: NEW 2017 KORBANTH Saber runs - NEW ANNOUNCEMENTS - updated July 4
« Reply #123 on: January 03, 2018, 12:33:03 AM »
Am I thinking too far ahead when I want a DM1 and hope to install on my own one day? New to this and am on a waiting list at Vader's Vault for my first saber. I intend to jump on another custom preorder list before I even look at basic construction, but seeing a few hilts i like...

Or should I wait and get proper installs on the blades I like?

Offline jbkuma

  • Mining Colony Members
  • Master Force User
  • *
  • Posts: 678
  • Pixels, everywhere.
    • Mad Science Workshoppe
Re: NEW 2017 KORBANTH Saber runs - NEW ANNOUNCEMENTS - updated July 4
« Reply #124 on: January 07, 2018, 06:55:41 PM »
Am I thinking too far ahead when I want a DM1 and hope to install on my own one day? New to this and am on a waiting list at Vader's Vault for my first saber. I intend to jump on another custom preorder list before I even look at basic construction, but seeing a few hilts i like...

Or should I wait and get proper installs on the blades I like?

It's not rocket surgery, it just takes some patience and attention to detail. Read, read, and keep reading. Look at build logs for ideas. There are plenty of posts here discussing recommended starting equipment.

Offline dday

  • Mining Colony Members
  • No Force
  • *
  • Posts: 38
  • Um...Hello?
Re: NEW 2017 KORBANTH Saber runs - NEW ANNOUNCEMENTS - updated July 4
« Reply #125 on: February 09, 2018, 11:35:49 AM »
So many sabers this year, really outstanding runs! I can only imagine the amount of work it is to run so many at the same time. Kudos!

Offline korbanth

  • Manufacturer
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Master Force User
  • *
  • Posts: 1424
Re: NEW 2017 KORBANTH Saber runs - NEW ANNOUNCEMENTS - updated July 4
« Reply #126 on: June 05, 2018, 02:36:03 PM »
so most get my email blasts, but for those who dont or dont go to Facebook -

The korbanth 2017 run is nearly complete, as we approach the middle of 2018  (ha ha ha)

So Gullwing-LS6 sabers were liked by about 90% - some loved it and some didnt and nothing wrong with that
The Crossguard 2.0 have come in, (allowing me to fill about 40% of my preorders) and rest is being boxed right now, so in 1-2 more weeks, the other 60% of all
preorders can be boxed and shippped
The Sid 2.0 saber - I filled about 80% of the preorders and the rest are getting their powder coated 2 tone added now, so once done and they send, all those are 100% out
The Graflex 3.0 reveal - all preorders are filled unless you have a multisaber order and you want ship complete..more are in stock
The new DM1 v2 is in stock and I have them ready to send...8 working buttons, much nice surface quality.

The Y3 is being assembled now, in china, should be out in June, a few months behind schedule, but when is anything on time when dealing with chinese manufactoring

I still also have in stock sabers from 2016-2017 -  Graflex, MPP 2.0,  K4,  OWK, and DV6 - but not very many at all.

Once I get all orders out the door in the June 2018 time frame, I'll start looking at future sabers - the 4 I have in mind are:

Starkiller (the one that uses the exposed graflex chassis)
Skinny Flex  (EP3 anakin Graflex)
Duke 2.0
Windu 2.0

Best way to communicate with me is either korbanth47@gmail.com or keep up with whats going on through my website of
Korbanth Sabers

Thanks for your support