Effective (now), we are easing the restrictions on discussions of the entities listed above. While there are issues with these entities, here is a clarification what we will, and WILL NOT allow on this Forum. These changes are in no way to be construed as an endorsement in any way, shape for form of said entities. We reserve the right to reimpose the strict ban if discussions of these entities become “problematic”.
We will allow:
- Discussions insofar as they relate to general hilt questions. For specific information, please go to their forums. There will most likely be more technical information there, should type have issues.
- Selling of preowned products. I.e. a saber or salvaged part(s) you bought from them.
We won’t allow:
- Advertising of said entities, in any way, shape or form
- US vs SF (which is better?) types of questions. You can find out all about both companies (and their reputations) on FB.
- Since both SF and US have had issues in the past where “negative reviews” were concerned, we are NOT allowing people to post reviews of either company either good or bad, and we are well aware that there are plenty that go both ways. Again, you can find that info on either of the major saber groups on FB.
IF you have any questions or concerns with this please contact an Administrator
Thank you and
The FX-SABERS Team