fiduciary

Author Topic: Ahsoka Tano Rebels Soundfont: Fulcrum (FREE FONT) [reUPDATED]  (Read 23219 times)

Offline C_Kilfeather

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
Ahsoka Tano Rebels Soundfont: Fulcrum (FREE FONT) [reUPDATED]
« on: August 01, 2016, 05:52:48 PM »
Hello FX-Sabers community!
After a few (a lot) of mistakes, the Ahsoka Tano Rebels font, Fulcrum, is fixed and ready to install on your sabers!
Huge Thanks to those who were helping me through this process, especially MikeyX who tested the font for me after "debugging."
For any new font makers out there, make sure that your rate is 22050hz if you're opting it for a Plecter Labs board, make sure no sounds are repeating (copies), and remove ALL metadata when exporting! Putting that out there so no one makes the same mistakes I have!  :rolleyes:
Getting back to jedi business, here is the link to download "Fulcrum" on your Plecter Labs powered saber:

Dropbox - Fulcrum

Thank you all so much for the support and don't hesitate to contact me for any reason regarding the font!  :grin:
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 06:51:20 AM by C_Kilfeather »

Offline Ender9492

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
Re: Ahsoka Tano Rebels Soundfont: Fulcrum (FREE FONT) [reUPDATED]
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2016, 10:53:39 PM »
Thanks so much for this! It's excellent!

Just out of curiosity, were you ever able to get your Kylo Ren saber font completed?

Offline C_Kilfeather

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2016, 06:18:45 PM »
Thanks so much for this! It's excellent!

Just out of curiosity, were you ever able to get your Kylo Ren saber font completed?

Its about 80% finished aside from the files that i have to go through and delete the metadata from!  :laugh:
Like all the fonts I've at least started on, it will be bigger than the standard CF packages with lots of extras

Offline bombarta

• Master Force User
  • Impressive..... most Impressive!
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2016, 01:42:03 PM »
great work, thanks for this.   :smiley:
I don't know, i gotta bad feeling about this!

Offline Mykaeus

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2016, 12:59:48 PM »
Hi,

Is there a way to get a smaller hum file please? My saber only allows a max of 128KB in the Hum slot. This is a lovely font though :-)

Hello FX-Sabers community!
After a few (a lot) of mistakes, the Ahsoka Tano Rebels font, Fulcrum, is fixed and ready to install on your sabers!
Huge Thanks to those who were helping me through this process, especially MikeyX who tested the font for me after "debugging."
For any new font makers out there, make sure that your rate is 22050hz if you're opting it for a Plecter Labs board, make sure no sounds are repeating (copies), and remove ALL metadata when exporting! Putting that out there so no one makes the same mistakes I have!  :rolleyes:
Getting back to jedi business, here is the link to download "Fulcrum" on your Plecter Labs powered saber:

Thank you all so much for the support and don't hesitate to contact me for any reason regarding the font!  :grin:

Offline dr.djcolegrove

• Force User
  • Impressive, most impressive
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2017, 06:55:56 PM »
sweeeeet.  great work!
VV/JQ Sabers: Starkiller; SC/VV: Qui-Gon limited edition; VV:Ardent Elite/Havoc/Hero; JQ Sabers:Graflex x2/Graflex Revisited/Lumi/Plo/Chromed Obi TPMx2/Chromed Duke; RO Sabers: Luke ANH and Rey TFA/Obi ANH/KotaV5; HARP: TFU1 SK/DM/SS/TFU2 SK/QGJ/Obi TPM; LDM: GK3/Jacen Solo; GCS: Bane/Ascend x2/Jaina Solo; SH: Force Witch x2/Padawan x2/Corran/Ahsoka pair/Luke V2/TFU2. OM/LDM: Stormtrooper/Skinnyflex; Goodman: Laceratus; FR: Gungi/Wampa/Kota/Yun/Tenel Ka/Darth Talon; NA: Darth Baras;OR: Adi Gallia/Mara Jade;MR:Sid; 89Sabers: Sid,LukeV2

Offline sllikskills

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2017, 09:20:09 PM »
Kudos to you!!!!  :afro:

retrousse