Jaina Sword of the Jedi #13 AuctionThis Jaina saber may look the same as the limited run on the outside, but it's way more advanced on the inside…
On the inside...
- Plecter Labs CF7.5 with 10 of my fonts (including Jaina SOTJ) and 2 stock fonts
- Tri-Cree RGRb with CEx for a powerful blade and limitless colours
- R.I.C.E. port
- 2x 18500 Lithium ion battery pack
- 2w bass speaker
- Weathered version
- Sanjuro stand #13 included
- Suitable for medium-hard duelling
- Auction includes Battery Charger, but no blade, or RICE cable (available for $12).Starting price is $1200, bid increments of $10 or more please.Auction details;
• This auction starts now and runs until 9:00 PM MDT on Saturday Aug. 29th, 2015 (Ending after last bid - Wat rules below).
o For easy reference – the time I post this thread is 9:59 AM MDT – look at the top of this post and see what time it says this thread was posted in your window– then calculate how many hours +/- you are from MDT.
• The auction is for the saber, stand, charger only (as seen in pics), shipping, blade, RICE cable, and hard case all cost extra.
• Start price $1200, Bid increments of at least $10 please
• Winning bidder will contact me for a shipping quote and PayPal invoice. Payment is expected in full via PayPal within 2 business days of auction closing.
• Wat Rules (see below)
• International bidders welcome.
Feel free to post any questions about the saber or auction
With the problems that arose in the auction for the second saber last night, I am amending the auction rules regarding ending time for this final auction.
I honestly had not considered the problems that could arise when a person tries to make a last minute bid and gets the '...while you were posting, someone else posted...' message that would delay their bid. So, to try and make it a little more fair, here is what I am going to do.
The auction will now end at 8:00 PM MST on Wed the 21st (that is tomorrow night instead of tonight). This will give people a chance to read these new rules and make sure everyone is on the same page. I do not feel it would be right to change the rules with just a little over 12 hours left on the auction. So I am extending the ending time by 24 hours.
At 8:00 PM MST on Wed the 21st, bidding will conclude. But I will allow 'final' bids after that time as long as they fall within a short enough interval between bids. Bidding will end once a five minute interval has passed between any two bids after the 8:00 PM end time.
For example, member X posts his bid of 1750 at 7:59:53. Member Z posts his bid of 1825 at 7:59:55 but gets the recent post message and by the time he resubmits his bid, the time shows 8:00:12. I would still accept the late bid.
I will not say that once you place a bid after the 8:00 PM MST deadline, you are forbidden to post another bid. The reason being, I think it might be abused and someone may wait until a member posts his 'final' bid after the 8:00 deadline and then decides to outbid him by a dollar. I will let bidding continue as long need be after the 8:00 PM MST deadline so long as the bids keep coming in succession. Once a 5 minute interval has passed (this allows everyone to refresh the page, post a bid, repost if neccessary and see their post) between two bids, the bidding will end.
Following on with the previous example. Member Z posted his 1825 bid at 8:00:12. Member Q also had a problem posting his bid at 7:59:58 and his bid of 1800 was posted at 8:00:16. Member Q sees his bid posted after 8:00 and it is not the winning bid. He then posts a new bid of 1850 at 8:00:45. He is now the leading bid even though he posted after 8:00 PM. This may continue for several minutes with various members posting, reposting, and refreshing. Member A posts his bid of 1945 at 8:07:36 and he is now the high bidder. All other bidders have decided they have reached their limit. Now, if one of two things happens, the auction ends. If more than 5 minutes passes after member A's bid of 1945 and no one else makes a bid, the auction ends and member A is the winner. Or if member X decides he can swing a little more and posts a bid of 1950 at 8:12:52 it will have been more than 5 minutes and his bid will not count.
I am trying to be as fair as possible. I realize this forum is not Ebay, but I want to give customers as much of a chance as possible.