Up for Auction
FX-SABERS Negotiator / Parks Sabers Phaeton / Obi-wan Kenobi lightsaber
Empty (DIY) HiltThese are the last 5 of the "empty" DIY hilts I have available
- Designed in Solidworks by Parks Sabers to FX-Sabers specifications -
- All body parts machined from solid steel.
- Outer grip, neck, emitter flange, pommel cubes, and emitter shroud are finished in bright dip / clear tool zinc.
- Inner grip, emitter body, and pommel are finished in bright dip / black tool zinc.
- Custom stainless steel emitter shroud bezels with 10/32 threads.
- Custom machined brass knurled knob with 10/32 threads.
- Anodized aluminum red knob on/off switch.
- Very heavy and solid.
- Threaded Assembly.
- Emitter opened to hold 1 inch Blade or 7/8 Blade with inner tube.
- 1 inch O.D. Inner tube has 7/8" I.D. for components.
- Battery Bracket w/ Circuit board and Custom Spring for Holding (2) CR123 Size or (1) 17670 / 18650 Cell.Please Note:
These are being sold/auctioned as Empty Hilts for members who wish to do "their own" conversion.
I have not yet worked out a conversion process but I have included some bonus items to get you started.
Bonus Items include:
Finned Aluminum Heat sink Plate and Rectangle Speaker.Bidding will start at $275.00
Post your Bids in this Thread.
The Auction will End March 2nd at 12:00 PM (Noon) Pacific Standard Time
(shipping costs and paypal fees will be calculated after the auction ends, the auction winner will be contacted
by PM message immediately after the Auction ends for providing shipping info and purchasing total)PAYPAL PAYMENTS ARE DUE IMMEDIATELY AFTER AUCTION ENDS.Good Luck