Here is my Luke V2 Lightsaber
:Video: G.O.T.H. Custom Sabers - Luke V2 Lightsaber - YouTube
(beware of my very lame accent lol)Spec:
- Russrep's hilt, with Mods by Caz (Darkside Engeneering) on the emitter and pommel section.
- V2 lever by Caz and Graflex Clamp replica from Parks.
- Gold card from Slothfurnace.
- X-4 RGGB from Lucien Kane, GG wired in parallel, custom heatsink by Caz.
- RGB Led as crystal simulation.
- Spark soundboard from Naigon ELectronic Creation.
- Single 18650 Cell, recharge port and custom kill key by Caz.
- 2W Bass Speaker from TCSS, sound vent through the clamp.
- 7/8" SaberBlade from Industrial Action.
Now Spark has 2 color channels (main + FOC, and BladeSwap to invert the colors on the 2nd font).
But I wanted to be able to set more colors by mixing to RGB dice.
So I set up an easy solution using 3 gold pins.
Sliding the clamp gives access to those 3 pins, where I can choose which dice are affected to both channels.
With that trick, I can achieve up to 6 Colors (RGB, Purple, Yellow and Cyan, a bit Hard to pick up that with the cam, gotta learn that).
And of course the RGB "crystal" Led follows the blade color and FOC.Build log photos
Switch placement, barely noticeable
Custom heatsink with an X-4 and 5deg lens on top, and the clash censor...
Drilled a hole under the clamp, for the RGB Led, as well as for the sound.
Access to the SD card from the pommel
Thanks for watching,