fiduciary

Author Topic: converted MR maul staff for sale $300 (price lowered again) plus bonus  (Read 7897 times)

Offline Big Boss

• Formerly known as phophjoph
  • Master Force User
  • there is only room for one Snake and one Big Boss
MR  Maul staff

staff  has a few dings on the emitters and the coupler piece is a little worn out but other than that its in\ good condition. color for both sides is red lux III with two blades included they don't have film though and it has MR sound. it will be shipped in an MR maul box in great condition and with two stands and MR paper work.  selling for $380$345 $315 $300 plus shipping, PAYPAL and US/world wide shipping

PM me if you have any questions

Pics are clicky

fake led is missing see pic below

also included for free are  darth vader,sith and gen. grievous nesting dolls they are a little worn out but they are in good shape below are example pictures i will post pics of the actual condition of the ones i have when i have the time

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2XKfJfCCS3D-uh2CerkivUejyOFF-_RjnIxuXnnMpHe35YUU&t=1&usg=__SeigDkNrzFYXLu5uyc0GjMh84MI=
http://www.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&tbs=isch:1&&sa=X&ei=VCGQTIGKK9q5jAeN8MHmCw&ved=0CCMQBSgA&q=star+wars+nesting+doll&spell=1&biw=1280&bih=616

Thanks for looking if more pics wanted or need to ask a question send me a pm
« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 06:29:52 PM by Big Boss »

"One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss. And the one who inherits the title of Boss will face an existence of endless battle."-The Boss

"Be like a duck. Calm on the surface, but always paddling like the dickens underneath"-Michael Caine

Offline Hrimhari

• No Force
Re: ospp vaders vault lightsaber for sale
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 02:50:15 PM »
Sorry noob but I gotta ask what is Ospp and do you have pictures?

Offline Big Boss

• Master Force User
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 03:02:42 PM »
ospp  stands for oppression stopping purplishish purple so the led color is purple

"One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss. And the one who inherits the title of Boss will face an existence of endless battle."-The Boss

"Be like a duck. Calm on the surface, but always paddling like the dickens underneath"-Michael Caine

Offline Wolfen

• Master Force User
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2010, 03:03:48 PM »
OSPP is Oppression Stopping Purplicious Purple!!!

Its the name Vaders Vault created to describe their awesome purple created from RGB LEDs. I own a saber with it myself and it is sweet.

EDIT: Big Boss beat me to it.

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety"-Ben Franklin

Offline Hrimhari

• No Force
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2010, 03:04:47 PM »
Yeah.. actually looked it up after asking, like I said noob.

Is it one of the aluminum stunt sabers?

Offline Big Boss

• Master Force User
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2010, 03:05:47 PM »
yep i just posted pics

Offline Shadowlynx

• Master Force User
  • Darkness has Fallen
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2010, 03:12:08 PM »
VadersVault is kinda well not so sure new anymore, they make customsabers and do custom jobs, they do an excellent job and have great communication, I think there husband and wife working together please correct me if I'm wrong. They have done two jobs for me and I have to say I'm very impressed with there work  :)

Offline Darth Luny

• No Force
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2010, 03:12:29 PM »
oh ok and here i was thinking it was a DARTH VADER lol
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 03:22:13 PM by OBI-WAN KENOBI »

Offline Hrimhari

• No Force
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2010, 03:15:30 PM »
No no I mean I am a noob so I did not know the shortened name for their work, i looked up their board and them on youtube they are definitely one of my favorites in design.

Offline Big Boss

• Master Force User
Re: ospp vaders vault lightsaber and MR mau staffl for sale
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2010, 06:48:14 PM »
BUMP! maul added

Offline 0neiros

• Force User
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2010, 09:32:03 PM »
Always when my Wallet is empty.
It isn't how skilled you are with a blade, or how adept at the force, It's how far you are willing to go. - Darth Voracious

Offline Ramaditya

• Guardian of the Outer Rim
  • Master Force User
  • The first blind member of FX-Sabers Forum!
    • Who Says A Blind Man Can't Blog?
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2010, 06:24:53 AM »
It is unfortunate that yu do not ship worldwide. But,

Please PM me if that's possible. I don't mind paying additional shipping cost to my country (Indonesia) for that OSPP saber, and I'll pay it immediately.
~If you want to be loved, make yourself loveable~

Check out my lightsaber collection here (post #44):
http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?topic=20080.msg308481

Offline Big Boss

• Master Force User
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2010, 01:38:47 PM »
bump!

Offline Big Boss

• Master Force User
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2010, 04:57:37 PM »
bump!

Offline Big Boss

• Master Force User
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2010, 06:04:09 PM »
bump

retrousse