No, I'm not crazy. The reason for this sale is to offset cost for another one of Yoda's masterpieces. ;)
So speaking of masterpieces, I'm offering my Graflex
V SE for sale (no trades, sorry).
Graflex 3 cell replica done in classic ESB
Lux V blue bin 4 led
Saber package includes the following:
Ultrafire Li-ion charger
2X Li-ion 14500
No blade will be included. Asking price is $775 shipped
I'm shipping only within the continental US (sorry no international at this time). Paypal is strongly preferred and buyer is responsible for Paypal fees if they wish to have buyer protection (otherwise, payment owed).PICS
are in this thread:http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?topic=17399.0
For further professional pics, look to our very own Graflex Armory microsite under Graflex V SE as this saber was used for some of those photos. ;D
Also being offered...conditionally... is my Hoth Ice Cave display case (pics of this is also in the above thread). THIS CASE WILL ONLY BE FOR SALE IF THE BUYER DECIDES TO ADD IT IN ADDITION TO THE SABER!
I will NOT sell the case seperately at this time. Only a small handful of these were ever offered by Yoda and it is IMO the coolest way to display an ESB...ever! 8) Price for the case will be an additional $300.
That's a little higher than what they went for a year or so ago, but if the buyer doesn't want it believe me...I'll keep it ;)
In an effort to fully disclose the condition of the case there is a small scratch on the bottom mirror, however, since the location is under the saber (top emitter) and buried admist all the "ice" it is unnoticeable unless your looking for it and doesn't distract from the overall display at all (if the buyer would like me to provide a picture that can be arranged).
Saber contents will be packaged with care and shipped via USPS confirmed and insured. I am a shipper by trade and I take pride in my packaging 8) see my feedback page here --->http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?topic=11604.0
One last thing, if a potential buyer asks me to "hold" a saber for a specific time I may allow it, BUT!!! if another buyer offers to pay immediately that buyer will take precedence over any hold.
That may sound unfair, but I try to avoid having people ask to "hold" something and then days later decide they don't/can't buy it. I understand that's the way things go sometimes, but I'd like to sell this sooner than, uh, later. So, please keep that in mind. :)
Any other questions/comments are welcome, and thanks for looking! :) :)