I have been putting off working on my Prophecy for a while because the US 2.5 I was putting in it was bad. I finally got the chip to repair it so now that its fixed I decided to go ahead and start on the hilt.
I am not trying to make an Anakin out of it but am adding a control box I had machined (crapily but it will do), and adding the red and green LEDs on the side (originally decided against it but since I have a US 2.5 figured why not).
I am not doing anything with the emitter section. Gonna leave it as is with one blade screw (didnt like two of them like the original). I will probably take the finish off the one I have and polish the brass or powder coat it gloss black to go with the rest of it.
I have to drill holes in the pommel plug before I sand and polish it, make my switch in the control box and mount it, make a chassis for the US 2.5 and put my red and green LEDs in. So pretty much have to do everything except the polishing (though I do need to polish it a little better) and PC
anyway here are the pics. Pics are clickable for larger images.
here is a pic showing the delrin I will cut down for the chassis and the control box I had machined. I will probably cut the box to make it more narrow. I had it cut to a different switch than I am going with now. I have decided not to make a crystal chamber for it (what the other stuff in the pic is).
I will update it as I work on it (hopefully this week some).