Like many others, I've also had numerous pleasant transactions with Derek in the past, so this whole mess really did come as a surprise when it first started taking shape. There's no two ways about it, now it has completely spiraled out of control and needs to be resolved one way or another.
In the hopes of receiving a concrete update from Derek the last few weeks/months, I've been reluctant to post anything. But in the absence of any communication via PM/email, which I have attempted, I think it's now time that I post my outstanding transactions (excluding my two Overlords), if only to streamline things for you in this whole fiasco, Derek.
1) Two CF 4.0 boards (sent to be installed in the two Overlords, which Derek received from Ultra)
2) One CF 2.63 board. This board was slated to be, and was, installed by Derek in an MR Luke V2 ROTJ (see #3), a project I initiated in early 2008. The board was apparently damaged/fried (I honestly don't even remember anymore) during the initial install process in the saber and was subsequently sent to Erv from Derek for repair. I have not received any update on this board since.
3) MR Luke ROTJ. This saber was sent to Derek for a V2 project (I even let him have the stock Jedi sound board that was in it, at his request ;)). The saber was sent to Derek in April of 2008. He actually did complete this saber, for which there is a thread here. I never received it back at any point, though. The delay in this project began when the CF 2.63 board got damaged, as Derek had indicated to me.
4) Not really my saber anymore per se, but I sold a rare, Yoda-made Anakin ROTS Graflex hilt here last year. Derek showed interest, but offered to take the saber in exchange for the full install fee on the Luke V2 and part of the fee on the Overlords. I was more than happy to accomodate, so the Graflex was sent to Derek.
5) An Ultrasound board that was previously sent to Derek. Since he had it at the time upgrades were being offered, I sent him Ultra's upgrade fee to have the board sent in.
I hope this helps keep things organized.