fiduciary

Author Topic: May the 4th Update and a Thank You!  (Read 1239 times)

Offline Link

• Formerly known as airframe31
  • Master Force User
  • Soundfont Artist & SIG Maker :)
May the 4th Update and a Thank You!
« on: May 03, 2017, 10:18:37 PM »
Hey everyone!

I know I've been absent for some time.  It's not because I've quit the hobby or anything like that. It's just real life. Ever since being out of the military, I have struggled really hard. Like, almost homeless kinda hard. I'm doing better but I'm not out of the woods.

And I don't think I could ever "quit" the hobby. I've met too many cool people and have had the pleasure of receiving the most AMAZING support over the years for my soundfonts. I really can't express how much that means to me. There were times where the money I made from Saberfont.. (which comes from yalls continued support ).. helped me pay bills.. and even have something to eat.. Yeah.. for real. There were times when I got my payment from saberfont that had I not got it.. I'd of gone hungry for a bit..  Like I said.. things are better now, thankfully, but I really can't describe what this hobby and all of you mean to me. It may not seem like it but you all matter to me.

Too many times it's been proven that this hobby isn't just full of Star Wars nerds and weirdos like a lot of people think.. NO,  This hobby is full of passionate people with an eye for art and creativity. A community of people who do more than build and create. We go to conventions and network, we do charity's and improve the lives of others. I feel privileged to be a part of this hobby/community.

I joined the hobby and started doing soundfonts back in 2010. I can't believe It's 2017 now and I've watched this community grow so much. I don't know what I would do with out it... without all of you.

Thank you for your unwavering support of my work. I hope the sounds I have edited for your sabers has brought you excitement and given you a fun and engaging experience! I cannot say when the next batch of soundfonts from me will come out, but they will. I'm not done and I'm not quitting.

Thank you all again so much. And May the 4th be with you!!!!

Brandon / LINK

retrousse