fiduciary

Author Topic: Blade holder that fits "TheGraflexShop" Graflex.  (Read 1222 times)

Offline LinkWaffleson

• No Force
  • Hello there!
Blade holder that fits "TheGraflexShop" Graflex.
« on: March 22, 2018, 01:59:13 PM »
I am looking for a blade holder for a TGS Graflex I just ordered last night and cant find one anywhere for a reasonable price. thegraflexshop has theirs, but it is out of stock (and inaccurate.) I want a Solo's hold, but i cant find it anywhere. Anyone know where I should look?

Offline NickCline

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
Re: Blade holder that fits "TheGraflexShop" Graflex.
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2018, 04:24:03 PM »
Solo’s Hold just recently made a public announcement about the production of their bladeholders:

“Hey Everyone,

Due to demand we have decided the best thing to do is to continue to offer the DELUXE BLADEHOLDER.

Here is the scoop, we will put the pre order button back up on the home page of the website.

The amount of emails I have gotten is a little overwhelming at this time, mostly because I am finishing rebels and have to pick my battles. I always try to answer everyone in a timely manner, but at the moment I can't as fast as I would like .

This will simplify things.

couple caveats:
1. Production will not start until the Massive majority of the rebels sabers are all shipped out, and not for a few weeks at least.
2. The site only has domestic shipping on it, and any international orders will have adjustments to shipping via email when processing them to go out.
3. They will be limited quantity, and I will pull the order button down once I have reached a number I am comfortable with due to the time involved.

Thank you , solo and family

( Post Script:)

Any future variants of any blade holder will be discussed from the Lab, not just myself solely.

Best Regards”

Hope this helps.

Offline LinkWaffleson

• No Force
  • Hello there!
Re: Blade holder that fits "TheGraflexShop" Graflex.
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2018, 08:19:41 PM »
Solo’s Hold just recently made a public announcement about the production of their bladeholders:

“Hey Everyone,

Due to demand we have decided the best thing to do is to continue to offer the DELUXE BLADEHOLDER.

Here is the scoop, we will put the pre order button back up on the home page of the website.

The amount of emails I have gotten is a little overwhelming at this time, mostly because I am finishing rebels and have to pick my battles. I always try to answer everyone in a timely manner, but at the moment I can't as fast as I would like .

This will simplify things.

couple caveats:
1. Production will not start until the Massive majority of the rebels sabers are all shipped out, and not for a few weeks at least.
2. The site only has domestic shipping on it, and any international orders will have adjustments to shipping via email when processing them to go out.
3. They will be limited quantity, and I will pull the order button down once I have reached a number I am comfortable with due to the time involved.

Thank you , solo and family

( Post Script:)

Any future variants of any blade holder will be discussed from the Lab, not just myself solely.

Best Regards”

Hope this helps.
Fantastic! thanks for the help! they just kinda disappeared when i finally needed one.

retrousse