fiduciary

Author Topic: Archival Rose by GCS  (Read 9235 times)

Offline SithStalker

• Keeper of the red blade
  • Master Force User
Re: Archival Rose by GCS
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2015, 04:05:20 AM »
Wow awesome design!

Haha... Well, it's a fool's errand, boy. The Emperor's army is infinite. You'll eventually be killed... or worse... and nothing will have changed.

Offline sithslayer1

• Master Force User
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2015, 11:36:04 AM »
I think your acid etching skills keep getting better and better,  Rob!  A beautiful piece!

Offline drakemma

• Padawan Learner
  • Oh look.. Something witty..
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2015, 02:07:05 PM »
I'm also liking the lens bar graph trend in your recent sabers. Your tutorials for TCSS have been a godsend for us novice saber smiths. Any chance that this type of install will shop up in one of your videos sometime in the future or will you be keeping that a trade secret?

Offline madcow

• Manufacturer
  • Master Force User
    • Genesis Custom Sabers
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2015, 02:55:52 PM »
I'm also liking the lens bar graph trend in your recent sabers. Your tutorials for TCSS have been a godsend for us novice saber smiths. Any chance that this type of install will shop up in one of your videos sometime in the future or will you be keeping that a trade secret?

Thanks!
I have to hold some things back, I can't give away ALL my secrets! So no projection lens tutorial unfortunately. But anyone can do stuff like that, the keys are patience, and experimentation.

Offline drakemma

• Padawan Learner
  • Oh look.. Something witty..
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2015, 04:30:29 PM »
Understandable. Had to ask, though.

Offline Wickedreamz

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2015, 06:53:52 AM »
Awesome piece. Just watched the vid for this saber on youtube and the emitter has to be my favorite part

Offline Kun2112

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2015, 10:28:21 AM »
Rob,
Excellent work on the saber.  The side access crystal chamber door is a design element I have tried (and failed at) four times in the past twelve years, and I am extremely happy that someone has found a method that works. Watch hinges! I never thought of that option. Thank you the constant source of inspiration!

Offline madcow

• Manufacturer
  • Master Force User
    • Genesis Custom Sabers
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2015, 09:10:26 PM »
Rob,
Excellent work on the saber.  The side access crystal chamber door is a design element I have tried (and failed at) four times in the past twelve years, and I am extremely happy that someone has found a method that works. Watch hinges! I never thought of that option. Thank you the constant source of inspiration!

Thanks!

retrousse