fiduciary

Author Topic: SOLD Graflex 2.5 (tfa setup) W/ Crystal Chamber, Nano Biscotti V4, +misc  (Read 957 times)

Offline generalSkywalker

• Experienced Force User
I recently lost my job, and sadly am very strapped for cash. I always wanted to put together a crystal chamber graflex kit, but rent comes first, so I'll be selling this at a discount, and as time is a big issue, will entertain offers.

[url=https://ibb.co/XXqfRk8]

The hilt is a Custom Saber shop graflex 2.5 kit, in the TFA set up, but will include the ESB front button to change if you like. Comes with a Goth 3d Designs 3d printed Knight class crystal chamber chassis, the discontinued variant, with copper crystal mount, and translucent resin crystal. It comes with a Nano biscotti V4, and fits the chassis well. The crystal has a hollowed out hole to fit a LED for maximum sexiness. I also bought the replica glass eye thumbscrew for a more authentic look.
For electronics, I'm including:

-Custom Tri-Cree LED
    Royal Blue Cree Die
    Blue Cree Die
    White Cree Die

-18deg Tri-Rebel/Cree Star Lens

-Star thermal tape pad - Tri LED

-Premium 28mm Speaker    

-Switchcraft 2.1mm Power Jack

This bundle basically comes with almost everything you need to assemble a pretty sick graflex build.
Everything in this bundle has never been used, except for the graflex itself which has been assembled into its current form, and nothing has been wired or soldered, so its clean and ready for construction.

Selling for $350 plus shipping

Please PM with serious inquiries, as I said time is an issue so I am willing to negotiate.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 07:29:03 AM by generalSkywalker »
"You have received a great honor, to be on the fx saber forum at your age. It's never happened before"

Offline generalSkywalker

• Experienced Force User
Price drop to $450

No offers as of yet, will be willing to part out if you already have a graflex kit.
"You have received a great honor, to be on the fx saber forum at your age. It's never happened before"

Offline generalSkywalker

• Experienced Force User
Update: Selling the crystal focus separate, so I'm dropping the price to $350 OBO plus shipping with the nano biscotti instead
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 04:03:11 PM by generalSkywalker »

Offline generalSkywalker

• Experienced Force User
SOLD offsight please lock

retrousse