fiduciary

Author Topic: NEW LEG!!!!  (Read 2728 times)

Offline Rhyen Skytracker

• Master Force User
Re: NEW LEG!!!!
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2010, 11:46:34 AM »
That is so AWESOME!!!  I am sure that will help a lot of people.  I have a friend at work who has a prosthetic leg and he always has problems with it.  I am sure he would be interested in it too.  Great job!!

Offline Jedi Yar Nala

• Mining Colony Members
  • Master Force User
    • Online Portfolio
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2010, 01:40:51 PM »
That is FANTASTIC Corey!!!

Love how it's the Lego Vader on that thing!!! :P

Seriously, though, I am so glad that you've helped push the boundaries in prosthetics engineering on this... better mobility, less soreness,...

Been praying for you constantly, and glad that this pushed through to something fully realized.

Congrats, my friend... Vader himself would be proud :)

Offline Amptrooper

• Master Force User
  • Imperial Royal Arms SaberSmith AmpTrooper Sabers
    • Imperial Royal Arms
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2010, 02:26:02 PM »
That is so AWESOME!!!  I am sure that will help a lot of people.  I have a friend at work who has a prosthetic leg and he always has problems with it.  I am sure he would be interested in it too.  Great job!!
Send him to us! We can help him out I bet! If it is just uncomfortable or causing sores or is hard or heavy to walk in then we are the place for him! I think it is more about our heart and the time we take to truly help that is the best technology that we use even more then this design. This design however, is a direct example of that care! I am thankful that God guided me there and changed my career!

Offline Dearth Breather

• "The Pat Pat Guy"
  • Master Force User
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2010, 04:33:24 PM »
There ought to be a new legsaber in the making somehow.  :P

Offline HAN SOLO

• Jedi/Alliance General aka FX-Sabers' "The Most Interesting Scoundrel"
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Meet my business parter. His name is DL-44.
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2010, 07:12:05 PM »
Amptrooper,

You've been through an ordeal that only would be understood by someone who has experienced it first hand. You are an inspiration to all, with your strength and courage. To borrow a line from one of the greatest fictional leaders, Amp, "fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing." (Optimus Prime Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen) You have been dealt a challenge of utmost courage and you are a strong character that will rise above the occasion, living by example of true spiritual strength.

In my eyes, you are a TRUE hero.

Most Admiration,

HAN SOLO

Negotiator 007
More to follow.........

retrousse