fiduciary

Author Topic: MR Darth Maul Replacement Coupler  (Read 1117 times)

Offline markisms

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
MR Darth Maul Replacement Coupler
« on: October 08, 2018, 09:08:42 AM »
Hey All;

I'm looking for a replacement Darth Maul MR lightsaber coupler. I purchased two separate light sabers and neglected to make sure one of them included the coupler. I've tried some of the 3D print options, but as they say the threads don't quite line up right and don't even get close to pushing the battery pack in correctly. I've been watching Ebay for the past month with no luck (it's all possible I'm just not quick enough). If anybody has a part they'd be willing to sell, I'd be most grateful.

I appreciate your time in reading this post and any help you can provide.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 09:28:09 AM by markisms »

Offline Yaraell_Ren

• Force User
  • Listen Yaddle, I'm gonna need to borrow your car!
Re: MR Darth Maul Replacement Coupler
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 07:51:49 AM »
I'm not sure if this will work for your specific version, but I found this on etsy
Darth maul lightsaber staff coupler | Etsy

Offline markisms

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
Re: MR Darth Maul Replacement Coupler
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2018, 10:02:24 AM »
Thanks for the quick response! Sorry it took me so long to reply, but I couldn't login properly on the mobile site and I didn't get back to my laptop until today.

Unfortunately that one doesn't work correctly. It's not threaded quite right. I actually bought it myself and attempted to use it. It DOES start to screw on, albeit EXTREMELY tightly, but doesn't come close to pushing on the battery packs. I might be able to crank it down and "make" it work, but I have a feeling that I would strip the screws and potentially break something. :(

I did find one on Ebay today along with an emitter, but the coupler is pretty badly damaged. One side of it is almost completely broken off. Darth Maul Coupler and Emmiter for Star Wars Darth Maul FX Lightsaber! Rare Lot [nofollow]

Thanks again for the response! Sadly, I'll have to keep on looking for an alternate replacement.

retrousse