fiduciary

Author Topic: Ok now Im fustrated!  (Read 1612 times)

Offline K-2SO

• Killer Droid Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Congratulations! You are being rescued.
Re: Ok now Im fustrated!
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2020, 09:52:40 AM »
First off, one developed an issue, stuff happens. Also, not everyone here builds sabers, many buy from others.

Given your attitude (that I’ve witnessed so far here on this Forum), it sounds a lot like you tried to offer someone less than what he was asking, and you were “rebuffed”. You sound a lot like someone else who pulled something similar several years ago, when he wanted a fairly rare saber that he wasn’t willing to pay the going rate for. It didn’t go well for him either.

You likewise sound like you have a whole lot to learn.

I find your arguments vague and unconvincing.

Quiet! *Slap* And there’s a fresh one if you mouth off again.

Offline TheKyoshi

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2020, 10:16:36 AM »
i didnt really low ball
the first offer for the first seller i paid immediately, he cancelled and now i am waiting for the refund to process
second offer for the second seller i only requested a $100 discount , so idk he said it broke.

so now I am waiting for other sellers to put up for sale and hope someone would rerun this item. yes it's my attitude I admit. But I think it is fare that you should at least check your item before selling and making me get excited and get cancelled the next day

Offline Darth Brooks

• Experienced Force User
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2020, 03:17:34 PM »
i didnt really low ball
the first offer for the first seller i paid immediately, he cancelled and now i am waiting for the refund to process
second offer for the second seller i only requested a $100 discount , so idk he said it broke.

so now I am waiting for other sellers to put up for sale and hope someone would rerun this item. yes it's my attitude I admit. But I think it is fare that you should at least check your item before selling and making me get excited and get cancelled the next day
hey... at least whoever's it was TOLD THE TRUTH!!! They could've HOSED you??? Most people don't even have these hilts!

Offline Pfockerchief

• Master Force User
  • (Fa-ker-chief)
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2020, 04:23:58 PM »
Ok seriously, two sellers cancelled on me. What luck!

Dont yall ever check your sabers if it works or not and why would you let anyone modify something so expensive?

My sabers were with an installer and yes I did sell assuming they were as I shipped to him.  Unfortunately they had been modified without my knowledge or consent so I did not feel it was what you were looking for and I cancelled.  Sorry for being honest and refunding you.  Good luck with your search.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 04:51:56 PM by Pfockerchief »
Yoda Vintage GFIV, GFV
LDM Obi Bronzium Reveal
LDM MKVI ROTJ PC2 V2 #27
SP/LDM Sid
SJ Obi Romans Reveal
GCS CF6 CEX Asc#14/PC2 Asc AE/Custom Badaxx
OR Adi-Galia CF6
VV Luke Hero/Tempest/Wraths

Offline SilantStrike

• Padawan Learner
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2020, 05:33:15 AM »

@TheKyoshi: If we are talking about my KRSabers Ahsoka set, yes I had to pull them down.  When i went to do a video for you, one of the sabers would intermittently turn off.  I even have it captured on the video I started to take.  It turned out to be a heat issue because the previous owner who installed it did not use any resistors.  Just dumb luck really, but better that it happened now while in my possession, then for you to receive them and some time later it occur.  That would have been really bad

So the good news is that in the process of repairing it, I removed the nbv4 and replaced it with a proffieboard in both sabers. updated the wiring and added the proper resistors.

Now I am waiting on an Ahsoka font I had commissioned, then season 7 of clone wars to see what they do with her sabers, and then I will likely list these for sale again.

Offline TheKyoshi

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2020, 09:59:32 AM »

@TheKyoshi: If we are talking about my KRSabers Ahsoka set, yes I had to pull them down.  When i went to do a video for you, one of the sabers would intermittently turn off.  I even have it captured on the video I started to take.  It turned out to be a heat issue because the previous owner who installed it did not use any resistors.  Just dumb luck really, but better that it happened now while in my possession, then for you to receive them and some time later it occur.  That would have been really bad

So the good news is that in the process of repairing it, I removed the nbv4 and replaced it with a proffieboard in both sabers. updated the wiring and added the proper resistors.

Now I am waiting on an Ahsoka font I had commissioned, then season 7 of clone wars to see what they do with her sabers, and then I will likely list these for sale again.

OK I can't wait, Ill keep an eye out for your updates. :grin: Thanks

retrousse