fiduciary

Author Topic: A few words of thanks  (Read 703 times)

Offline Finelinewalker

• Force User
A few words of thanks
« on: May 12, 2011, 12:35:08 PM »
This is just a post to inform the family of how happy I am with one of the community. Recently I broke my Ani Rots blade and wanted it replaced. I am based in the UK and there is not a huge amount of Sabersmiths so I posted on here for some help. (Sorry to write an essay but I must post this) Anyway I am a mature student and have my own home which I share with my long term GF so funds are not always there for me. A kind man who goes by the name Darth Inferis offered to fix it me for a good price. However I thought this would be a great chance to get a full conversion and a deal was made. I have only just sent it so I have yet to see his work but I know he does work for established companies (I will write my feedback again on here when I receive my Converted Ani). What I am trying to say so far his generosity, help and communication has been second to none and I hope to do business again in the future. Big shout for Darth Inferis MTFBWA.
Thank you again. Finelinewalker  :)
Finelinewalker

Offline daddy solo

• Master Force User
Re: A few words of thanks
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2011, 01:32:56 PM »
nice to hear this stuff. I too, have had excellent encounters with several members of this forum - it's a good group of folks.  ;D  
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 01:34:32 PM by daddy solo »

retrousse