fiduciary

Author Topic: Do not buy from Ebay seller Teddyc83  (Read 814 times)

Offline Green Ranger

• Formerly known as Darth Payne
  • Master Force User
Do not buy from Ebay seller Teddyc83
« on: September 29, 2010, 11:26:00 AM »
I recently purchased a full Green Power Ranger Costume from Teddyc83. I purchased this package that came with the costume, dagger, sword of darkness, morpher and watch.... etc....

I emailed him many times about the condition of the costume. When asked he replied that it was "Like New". That he had only worn it twice, and there was nothing wrong.

When I received it all in the mail I found that there were 3 significant rips in the pant area, the dagger was missing knobs that were broken off, the sword had a deep crack right through the middle( something that no more than a pinkies' worth of pressure could probably break in half altogether), and a few Velcro strips that appeared to have been ghetto glued back on. Keep in mind that I payed $950 for this package.

*These problems are repairable. But the fact that they were hidden from me until they arrived is inexcusable. That's not how a real man does business.

He is also a member of the RangerBoard.com forums

Offline Darksaber 3

• Master Force User
Re: Do not buy from Ebay seller Teddyc83
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2010, 01:14:18 PM »
Wow, that sucks. Are you going to try to get your money back, or settle with him?

Offline wallcrawler

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2010, 04:47:06 AM »
lodge a dispute with paypal, stating that the item does not match description, they should side with you if his sale described it as 'like new', you send it back, they refund the money, iy can take a few weeks but that usually side with the buyer. good luck

Trainers ARE cool

Offline Darth Matth

• Master Force User
  • You think I'm mad? Guess what,... I'm Darth Matth!
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2010, 02:51:57 PM »
Yep, thats the ensurance of Paypal.
Glad to know when someone is bad for business in this thread.

Signature teleports you to my lightsaber collection

retrousse