fiduciary

Author Topic: Crossguard 2.0 & LS6-Reveal-Gullwing ORDER STATUS - New Nov 22 update  (Read 12962 times)

Offline Darth Brooks

• Experienced Force User
  • Um...Hello?
Re: Crossguard 2.0 & LS6-Reveal-Gullwing ORDER STATUS - New Nov 22 update
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2017, 10:50:26 AM »
All I know is if can hardly wait to get that SID!!! :grin:

But ah,,,,,,, what's all this buzz about a Duke 2.0???? I just spent $8,000,0000 on a Duke and had a NeoPixel string blade with an igniter 2 put on.... should I have waited?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 04:24:06 PM by Darth Brooks »

Offline markb4800

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
    • fxsabers.com
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2017, 08:21:51 PM »
This thread is to show ORDER Status - if you purchased, then find your name on this list and make sure I have your Pre-Order correct.

I still have Sid 2.0 sabers left to be able to give anyone who wants the buy 2 sabers get a free sid 2.0 promotion.  I have about 40% left of what I
am being sent...remember, I really wish I could sell them, but many people are going in 3 ways or 2 ways with others who might only want 1 or not care as much
about the Sid 2.0 - find those people and we can work a 2-way or 3-way deal -  Here is the lists - after 3 days of preorders, my hopes were to presell 75 of each saber so we could get the run going...I thought it would take weeks or a month, we went past our goal by double in 3 days. So it looks like this will be a good sized run...if you are seeing this and wondering if you can still get in, you can...pre-ordering is still open by clicking newbielink:http://www.korbanth.com/2017 [nonactive]

thanks again for letting me work these up for you all - I am glad so many really like them.  Duke 2.0 is next along with some other surprises

newbielink:http://s1284.photobucket.com/user/korbanth1/media/1_zpsqd64h9yz.jpg.html [nonactive]

newbielink:http://s1284.photobucket.com/user/korbanth1/media/2_zpskej03mj0.jpg.html [nonactive]

newbielink:http://s1284.photobucket.com/user/korbanth1/media/3_zpsvyrugx1v.jpg.html [nonactive]
Hi anyone who wants to split on an order I amin. I want to purchase a LS6

Offline Psab Keel

• Master Force User
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2017, 11:48:13 PM »
I just placed my order for 2 Qty. Cross guard 2.0's and 1 Free SID.  If you could please add my name and order to the list Randy.

Thank you for making these amazing hilts!

Psab

Offline danzig

• Padawan Learner
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2017, 02:44:59 PM »
Was ready to place order via your site,but it says your account was suspended.If we order from TCSS do we still get the free hilt if we order two?

Offline korbanth

• Manufacturer
  • Master Force User
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2017, 06:57:13 PM »
my site is fixed, someone tried to hack it and it got hung up..

Korbanth.com ? Your home of the Saber is back up, and in the upper area of the screen where is says 2017 new saber run, is where you can preorder the

Crossguard 2.0 or the LS6-Reveal-Gullwing and I have only 40 left of the free SID 2.0 to give away with any 2 saber purchase

Randy

Offline RevanReborn

• No Force
  • amateur saber tinkerer
Randy these look phenomenal!

You won't see my name on the list but I'm in :).  Combining resources with friends to grab one of the new crossgaurds, can't wait! 

Hey Icesaber, you can chemically get a cool finish like that really easy.  I've started it on my kylo 1.0... that build (personal) got WAY back burnered cause I'm doing a lot of work for people.  Depending how detailed you wanted it- could take some time but it's not hard- only thing you'd need would be a piece of sanding sponge/ paper/ etc, a bottle of aluminum blackener, and a bottle of gun blue (like maybe $10 each).  With the gun blue especially, it can do some interesting things depending on the alloy- cast aluminum is diff than the machined stock usually- you can get a really nice finish on it.  Like vintage gun barrel- deep 'blueing' effect and you can even get that beautiful orange/ bronze/ rust colour that you sometimes see splashed around the quillions. 

I have a few pics of what I've barely started but I don't think this is the place really- I'll get a thread up soon'ish. 
There is only The Force.

Offline IceSaber

• Experienced Force User
  • Midi-chlorians..
Thanks. I'll look those bits up.

Offline I71A

• Padawan Learner
Already ordered mine, looking forward to meeting them
May the Force be with you, always

Offline Darth Brooks

• Experienced Force User
  • Um...Hello?
Randy these look phenomenal!

You won't see my name on the list but I'm in :).  Combining resources with friends to grab one of the new crossgaurds, can't wait! 

Hey Icesaber, you can chemically get a cool finish like that really easy.  I've started it on my kylo 1.0... that build (personal) got WAY back burnered cause I'm doing a lot of work for people.  Depending how detailed you wanted it- could take some time but it's not hard- only thing you'd need would be a piece of sanding sponge/ paper/ etc, a bottle of aluminum blackener, and a bottle of gun blue (like maybe $10 each).  With the gun blue especially, it can do some interesting things depending on the alloy- cast aluminum is diff than the machined stock usually- you can get a really nice finish on it.  Like vintage gun barrel- deep 'blueing' effect and you can even get that beautiful orange/ bronze/ rust colour that you sometimes see splashed around the quillions. 

I have a few pics of what I've barely started but I don't think this is the place really- I'll get a thread up soon'ish.

Have you posted any pics?

Offline korbanth

• Manufacturer
  • Master Force User
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2017, 08:31:00 AM »
The preorders continue - Since April 14th - Many saber fans have provided their pre-payment and bought into the run for these cool sabers coming to me
in just 3-4 more months...

here is the stats

Crossguard 2.0 saber - I still have about 40+ preorder slots left before I will have sold out my 2017 batch. They can make me more, but I wont get the encore batch until April 2018...and depending on the need, I might not place an order unless there are enough people.

LS6-Reveal-Gullwing - is basically the same as above, except 48 sabers are still left in the run that you can preorder.

Sid 2.0 - I'm being given only 250 free ones, and all of those have been allocated so I wont have any more to give for free with purchase, but I will have 100 of them for purchase if anyone wants to do that.  (reach out to me privately if you are interested)

A few announcements - I have added a removable crystal chamber that will insert into both crossguard 2.0 and LS6-reveal that will give it some life, normally a $75.00 add on peice, but now is free for anyones pre-order purchase...this crystal chamber is a plug that slides into either saber and when you open up the reveal area, the crystal is shown, and with a touch of a finger, it will light up and pulse...you can change from blue, to green to red...I want to show pictures, but I need to wait until closer to august to show a final version, but it will knock your socks off.

So go to Korbanth.com ? Your home of the Saber if you still want to preorder any of the product coming soon.  My thoughts are, I will be completely sold out in next few months, or well before the product comes in.  Thank you again for allowing me to serve your saber needs

Randy
Korbanth

Offline Nnaut

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2017, 01:23:55 AM »
The preorders continue - Since April 14th - Many saber fans have provided their pre-payment and bought into the run for these cool sabers coming to me
in just 3-4 more months...

here is the stats

Crossguard 2.0 saber - I still have about 40+ preorder slots left before I will have sold out my 2017 batch. They can make me more, but I wont get the encore batch until April 2018...and depending on the need, I might not place an order unless there are enough people.

LS6-Reveal-Gullwing - is basically the same as above, except 48 sabers are still left in the run that you can preorder.

Sid 2.0 - I'm being given only 250 free ones, and all of those have been allocated so I wont have any more to give for free with purchase, but I will have 100 of them for purchase if anyone wants to do that.  (reach out to me privately if you are interested)

A few announcements - I have added a removable crystal chamber that will insert into both crossguard 2.0 and LS6-reveal that will give it some life, normally a $75.00 add on peice, but now is free for anyones pre-order purchase...this crystal chamber is a plug that slides into either saber and when you open up the reveal area, the crystal is shown, and with a touch of a finger, it will light up and pulse...you can change from blue, to green to red...I want to show pictures, but I need to wait until closer to august to show a final version, but it will knock your socks off.

So go to Korbanth.com ? Your home of the Saber if you still want to preorder any of the product coming soon.  My thoughts are, I will be completely sold out in next few months, or well before the product comes in.  Thank you again for allowing me to serve your saber needs

Randy
Korbanth

Will the crystal reveal chamber come with pre-orders that have been purchased through tcss? or exclusively to Korbanth pre-orders?

Offline Greywolf

• Force User
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2017, 04:45:20 AM »
If I pre-order (a LS6) now, will I get one of those crystal chambers, too, or are those only for those who already have pre-ordered?
Life is but a series of missed opportunities.

Offline korbanth

• Manufacturer
  • Master Force User
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2017, 07:25:04 AM »
yes, anyone who continues to preorder with me at Korbanth.com ? Your home of the Saber or TCSS - will get the reveal crystal peice

Offline Greywolf

• Force User
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2017, 02:20:49 AM »
yes, anyone who continues to preorder with me at Korbanth.com ? Your home of the Saber or TCSS - will get the reveal crystal peice
Perfect, thanks for the clarification :azn: !
*Disappears in direction of pre-order page*
Life is but a series of missed opportunities.

Offline danzig

• Padawan Learner
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2017, 12:20:36 PM »

Nice.Thats a great deal.Im gonna order mine (LS6 & CG 2.0) from TCSS next week.Thanks to Korbanth for offering all this stuff.Every Korbanth hilt Ive bought has been great.Ive currently purchased the K4,MPP 2.0 and Graflex 2.0 and all are great quality.So hopefully people will continue to purchase these,so Randy can keep putting stuff out ;)

retrousse