fiduciary

Author Topic: Red 5 has landed in Nashville TN  (Read 6788 times)

Offline BEN KENOBI

• Crazy Old Wizard
  • FX-SABERS VIP II
  • Master Force User
  • The saber scientist
Re: Red 5 has landed in Nashville TN
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2009, 06:11:40 PM »
 :D :D

my little droid has a mind of it's own lol :D :Dhe wants to do the flying biggs :D :D

Offline Bandit-Jedi

• Formerly known as Bandit-Jedi
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • I have a way with...the Force.
    • My other love...2002 Trans Am Collector Edition
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2009, 02:51:06 PM »
Congrats on #45!

I was hoping to get a low number so we would be assured to have  a nice, fresh, NEAT signature, haha.

I wonder what the 800's signature are gonna look like...will they be as neat? hmm...

May The Force FX Be With You!

Offline BIGGS DARKLIGHTER

• Formerly known as Heimidal
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Red 3 Standing By
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2009, 04:30:25 PM »
Well...after running a bunch of local quotes for making my own custom base and case (which was going to run me 206$ for just the case and an acrylic mirror let alone the other wood and moulding) I decided to cave in and pre-order the "optional X-wing base" from eFX for the X-wing.

Hopefully they actually get made (eFX wanted at least 100 orders to make them and as of last week we were at 45 orders - pre-ordering is over June 30th).

Regardless, I'll have a display put together by September at the latest and then I can finally do a proper review  :D

I've already got a Death Star Print framed and ready to go for mounting behind Red 5  ;)

Offline Bandit-Jedi

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2009, 02:40:38 PM »
It is a shame the trouble we are having to go through to (maybe) get a display case for the X-Wing.   I just hope and pray that Bryan can get another deal made for a lower quantity since there is definitely at least 50 orders now. 

I really need that case! ahha

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Red 3 Standing By
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2009, 10:45:07 AM »
It is a shame the trouble we are having to go through to (maybe) get a display case for the X-Wing.   I just hope and pray that Bryan can get another deal made for a lower quantity since there is definitely at least 50 orders now. 

I really need that case! ahha

Well...surprisingly they made it. 92 confirmed orders and eFX is picking up the other 8 to bring the total to 100. Looks like we get a case after all. Did you pick one up Anakin?

UPDATE - Apparently with international orders they are actually OVER 100 orders. Wow. Talk about everyone putting an order in at the last minute...

Offline Bandit-Jedi

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2009, 07:06:37 PM »
You better believe I picked one up.  Like you, I'm tired of looking at a big brown box with "Rebel Starfighter Red 5" on it. hahah

I put in my info on the 4th which had me scared all month long watching the number sit at 32+.

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Red 3 Standing By
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2009, 08:23:46 AM »
You better believe I picked one up.  Like you, I'm tired of looking at a big brown box with "Rebel Starfighter Red 5" on it. hahah

I put in my info on the 4th which had me scared all month long watching the number sit at 32+.

Ironically they probably will end up having about 120 orders considering how fast they were coming in at the end. It was like the exact opposite of a "normal" MR/eFX order. Sell outs the last day not the first. Oh well. At least we'll have the cases eventually!  I'll bet they'll ship sometime in late August or early to mid September.

retrousse