fiduciary

Author Topic: Ask eFXAmy  (Read 34216 times)

Offline Hamill82

• under review
  • Master Force User
Re: Ask eFXAmy
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2008, 02:48:29 PM »
We should stay with this years product line  ;). I got a question about the price-list of your upcoming items. Many people are waiting for the X-Wing Studio Scale, what kinda figures are we talking about? Also how limited it might be?

Offline darthmorbius

• Master Force User
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2008, 11:18:33 PM »
*Starts Counting Credits* X-Wing Studio scale... hmmm 8)

Offline BIGGS DARKLIGHTER

• Formerly known as Heimidal
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Red 3 Standing By
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2008, 07:06:28 AM »
I'm just hoping that TBA means December or later as I need time to save up.

Offline eFXAmy

• Manufacturer
  • Padawan Learner
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2008, 07:30:38 AM »
Hi Emperor,

I do not have the edition size or price yet on the X-Wing.  Once I do I will let everyone know.

We should stay with this years product line  ;). I got a question about the price-list of your upcoming items. Many people are waiting for the X-Wing Studio Scale, what kinda figures are we talking about? Also how limited it might be?

Offline Bandit-Jedi

• Formerly known as Bandit-Jedi
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • I have a way with...the Force.
    • My other love...2002 Trans Am Collector Edition
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2008, 10:14:12 AM »

Bryan answered that question when it was still up in the air at MR.   He said it would be under $1000.  So I would guess from $800-1000 is a fair price.  Could be more, though.  For some reason, $1200 keeps popping into my head when I think of the X-wing.

May The Force FX Be With You!

Offline Hamill82

• under review
  • Master Force User
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2008, 12:47:18 PM »

Bryan answered that question when it was still up in the air at MR.   He said it would be under $1000.  So I would guess from $800-1000 is a fair price.  Could be more, though.  For some reason, $1200 keeps popping into my head when I think of the X-wing.

Bandit, are you going to grab one Wing? I know you're a BIG X-WING FAN, much bigger fan than me  ;)

Offline Bandit-Jedi

• Formerly known as Bandit-Jedi
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • I have a way with...the Force.
    • My other love...2002 Trans Am Collector Edition
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2008, 10:22:42 PM »

Bandit, are you going to grab one Wing? I know you're a BIG X-WING FAN, much bigger fan than me  ;)

Oh you know I want to!

I had been on Bryan since 06 about doing an X-Wing and have been waiting ever since ICONS did theirs for someone else to do a better version.   So I do hope to get one.

May The Force FX Be With You!

Offline eFXAmy

• Manufacturer
  • Padawan Learner
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2008, 11:44:02 AM »
Hi Everyone!

It has been a while so I thought I would stop by and say hello and give you the latest news from eFX.

First of all, we are excited to announce we have an onsale date for the Ep. II Clone Trooper Helmet.  It will be on October 14th, 2008 at 9:00 AM Pacific Time.  To see more on this product, please visit our website at www.efxcollectibles.com or our blog at www.myspace.com/efxcollectibles.

I also wanted to let you know that next month I will be coming in at some point and playing some trivia for some cool eFX schwag!  I don't know the date yet but I will let you know once I do.  Meanwhile, if you want to get your trivia fix before then, I will be playing Tuesday the 16th at 6:00 PM Pacific Time in the forums at www.sirstevesguide.com and Friday the 19th at 6:00 PM Pacific Time in the forums at www.rebelscum.com.  At Friday night's trivia I will also be unveiling the first pics of the painted X-Wing! 

I will be checking in to see if you have any questions for me.

Amy

Offline darthmorbius

• Master Force User
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2008, 11:56:17 AM »
Amy please do let us know when you get that trivia time! It would be awesome to have the chance to participate here! (I don't get out to other sites much anymore for that kind of thing).

Any insider news about new upcoming hilts?

Good to see you again, we were kind of beginning to worry. ;D

Offline OBI-WAN KENOBI

• Resident Negotiator
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • You don't want to sell me death sticks.
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2008, 12:07:13 PM »
It's nice to know we'll be seeing those fun trivia sessions here.   ;)

Makes me think of those fun trivia nights on the MR forum back in the day.  8)

Offline eFXAmy

• Manufacturer
  • Padawan Learner
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2008, 12:12:40 PM »
Hi Darth,

I don't have a lot of info on upcoming hilts.  I can tell you that our next product after the CT helmet will be the Ahsoka saber which should be on sale sometime in November.

Amy please do let us know when you get that trivia time! It would be awesome to have the chance to participate here! (I don't get out to other sites much anymore for that kind of thing).

Any insider news about new upcoming hilts?

Good to see you again, we were kind of beginning to worry. ;D

Offline Vosk

• formerly known as BigT1981
  • Master Force User
  • I do not forgive, or forget...master.
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2008, 12:13:40 PM »
It's too bad that eFX couldn't have gotten the rights to do the actual FX-Sabers too.

Offline Darth Raijlin

• Great Sith Leader and Hero
  • Master Force User
  • Member of the Lost 10
    • White Dragon Academy
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2008, 01:14:18 PM »
Amy, do you know if the Vader is going to be available by Christmas?  My wife was wondering what I wanted   ;D

Offline eFXAmy

• Manufacturer
  • Padawan Learner
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2008, 01:37:38 PM »
Hi Darth,

The McQuarrie Concept Vader Helmet is now scheduled for Jan/Feb.

Amy, do you know if the Vader is going to be available by Christmas?  My wife was wondering what I wanted   ;D

Offline robiwan

• Banned
  • Master Force User
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2008, 02:25:04 PM »
Amy,
That's a great picture of you and the crew in the latest newsletter! Looks like you guys had fun.
Disrespectful and Condescending to Staff.

retrousse