fiduciary

Author Topic: Relieve your stress and VENT thread  (Read 239264 times)

Offline Dearth Breather

• "The Pat Pat Guy"
  • Master Force User
Re: Relieve your stress and VENT thread
« Reply #600 on: December 15, 2009, 08:48:15 PM »
Sorry to hear about everyone elses problems and guess it always gives a sense of belonging to know your not the only one stressed out. Enough of my ranting and back to your regularly scheduled saber related posts.

*patpats Aurora and Darth Gius* Hang in there, guys.

Anyway, my turn. This is probably the first rant I'll be making on this thread. Hopefully, it'll be my last.

Long story short, I just lost whatever little respect I had for one particular member of this forum. It's funny how we sometimes let people annoy us, even if we don't really know them personally. Frankly, after what I've witnessed, I'm not even sure I want to get to know this person personally.

(sigh) Nevertheless, I think I'll back off for a bit and get some perspective.  In my current state of mind, I might do something I'll regret later.

Don't worry, I'll continue to pray for you folks, but right now, I need some objective distance.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 11:46:43 PM by Dearth Breather »

Offline Aurora Skywalker

• Force User
« Reply #601 on: December 15, 2009, 08:55:42 PM »
*patpats the patpat guy*

Offline LadySythe

• Master Force User
« Reply #602 on: December 15, 2009, 09:15:26 PM »
Aurora, dear, I know all about missing the one closest to your heart. I miss the one I love with all I am...and I talk to him every single day and we have a bond that would make ya say "huh?!" lol But as the saying goes...so close and yet so far away. I cannot wait for the day I can look him in the face and finally say Hi, my love, without it being a text message. Yes...I do get mushy, you just dont get to see it..unless you're Vosk ;-D
ATTENTION: I will be leaving my Moderator status. Please do not pm me regarding this matter

MR Sabers: Dual Darth Maul 2006 **stolen** :'(
Grayven "Original"
"The Chosen" by Ben Kenobi
Static RLSA "Nameless" (gift from Vosk)

Offline Aurora Skywalker

• Force User
« Reply #603 on: December 15, 2009, 09:34:02 PM »
I miss him sooooo much...  I miss my friend.... I miss my love.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 11:11:49 PM by Aurora Skywalker »

Offline LadySythe

• Master Force User
« Reply #604 on: December 15, 2009, 11:11:23 PM »
HUGS hon :-) You're not alone, m'dear. Imagine finding the one who has your other half but you are two states away and cannot see one another, not for several months yet. Imagine what I wouldnt give just to sit beside him and hold his hand. But despite all this, it makes me stronger and look forward to the day when I can have that. Be strong, my friend and if you can get through this, imagine what else you can get through!
Hmmm...and what the hay am I talking like this for? :-o lol Im turning...squishy...  Sith dont do squishy! Not even Jedi lol
ATTENTION: I will be leaving my Moderator status. Please do not pm me regarding this matter

MR Sabers: Dual Darth Maul 2006 **stolen** :'(
Grayven "Original"
"The Chosen" by Ben Kenobi
Static RLSA "Nameless" (gift from Vosk)

Offline Aurora Skywalker

• Force User
« Reply #605 on: December 15, 2009, 11:13:35 PM »
You're a girl...girls are allowed to be squishy ;)  It's in the rules.

Offline Dearth Breather

• "The Pat Pat Guy"
  • Master Force User
« Reply #606 on: December 15, 2009, 11:51:54 PM »
*patpats the patpat guy*

Aww. Many thanks.  :)

And Shaak Ti, if it's any consolation, a female friend is in a similar situation as you are in right now. Her fiance is in the US and she's in Malaysia and she misses him every single day. Sure, they chat via IM and all that, but it's just not the same.

So...*patpats Shaak Ti and Aurora*

EDIT: My sincerest apologies to Darth Gius for the terrible oversight. I've corrected the post arrangement above. :)

Offline General Kota

• Master Force User
  • Formerly known as R2-Q5
« Reply #607 on: December 16, 2009, 06:36:43 AM »
so my mom and dad one month ago they bought a new whirlpool stainless steel refrigerator and a stainless steel whirlpools stove whirlpools and wen they delivered it they sent a floor model refrigerator  >:( refrigerator with dents and some big deep scratches on the stainless steel >:( :'( ant the stainless steel whirlpools stove has a metal defic and it will take 2 weeks to get new ones and we will be out of town >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(   >:( >:( >:( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( >:( >:( >:( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 06:44:09 AM by General Kota »

General Kota's
        Sabers
---------------------------
- Larbel
    Larbel Qui Gon Jinn non el ready with a PC-U and a crystal chamber   (finished machining)
-JQSABERS
    Luke Hero V2 custom (In building process)
 - Planing stage
    Nothing :)

Offline Dearth Breather

• "The Pat Pat Guy"
  • Master Force User
« Reply #608 on: December 16, 2009, 11:32:56 PM »
*patpats General Kota*

Offline Big Boss

• Formerly known as phophjoph
  • Master Force User
  • there is only room for one Snake and one Big Boss
« Reply #609 on: December 17, 2009, 06:35:24 PM »
recently today my car spun out when it hit some mud on the side of the road, i nearly hit a car and cashed into a fence >:( the engine works but the front of the car is banged up good >:( :-\ >:( :-\ >:( to think today started out so good :-\

"One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss. And the one who inherits the title of Boss will face an existence of endless battle."-The Boss

"Be like a duck. Calm on the surface, but always paddling like the dickens underneath"-Michael Caine

Offline darthxanthus

• Master Force User
  • Imperial Royal Arms
    • Xanthus Laboratories
« Reply #610 on: December 17, 2009, 06:57:52 PM »
Sorry to hear.  Messing up cars sucks.

Always a bummer. :-\
Find me on Facebook.  Look for Xanthus Laboratories fan page.

or on Imperial Royal Arms website!

Offline General Kota

• Master Force User
  • Formerly known as R2-Q5
« Reply #611 on: December 17, 2009, 07:00:53 PM »
Sorry to hear that big boss. :'( >:(

General Kota's
        Sabers
---------------------------
- Larbel
    Larbel Qui Gon Jinn non el ready with a PC-U and a crystal chamber   (finished machining)
-JQSABERS
    Luke Hero V2 custom (In building process)
 - Planing stage
    Nothing :)

Offline Big Boss

• Formerly known as phophjoph
  • Master Force User
  • there is only room for one Snake and one Big Boss
« Reply #612 on: December 17, 2009, 07:06:57 PM »
thanks for the comments guys at least me and me sister are okay and thats whats most important :) still got all 12 of my toes :D

"One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss. And the one who inherits the title of Boss will face an existence of endless battle."-The Boss

"Be like a duck. Calm on the surface, but always paddling like the dickens underneath"-Michael Caine

Offline Aurora Skywalker

• Force User
« Reply #613 on: December 17, 2009, 08:51:28 PM »
I am glad that you can find the good behind the bad  ;)  I hope you can fix your car up.   :)

Offline Dearth Breather

• "The Pat Pat Guy"
  • Master Force User
« Reply #614 on: December 17, 2009, 11:08:56 PM »
*patpats Big Boss*

retrousse