fiduciary

Author Topic: FREE Raffle for FX-Sabers.com Saber Spin DVD  (Read 9742 times)

Offline Bandit-Jedi

• Formerly known as Bandit-Jedi
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • I have a way with...the Force.
    • My other love...2002 Trans Am Collector Edition
FREE Raffle for FX-Sabers.com Saber Spin DVD
« on: December 01, 2008, 03:09:44 PM »
That's right!

I thought I would give away a few DVD's throughout the month of December.

1 per week for 4 weeks.

The drawing for each week will be held on Saturday of that week. (ie. Dec 6, 13, 20 and 27.) And I will be drawing usernames on pieces of paper from my Clone Trooper helmet  :)

All forum members have to do is make ONE post in this thread why they love Star Wars so much.

You only have to post once as entries will be carried over into the next weeks drawing.

Once I draw the name I will contact the member via Private message and make an announcement  in another thread about who won for that week.

Happy Holidays to all and if you have any questions, feel free to ask me in a PM and leave the posts in this thread for entries to make it easy on me....or else I'll treat you like a Tusken Raider.

Good Luck to ALL!!!!

« Last Edit: January 03, 2009, 09:13:56 PM by ANAKIN SKYWALKER »

May The Force FX Be With You!

Offline BIGGS DARKLIGHTER

• Formerly known as Heimidal
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Red 3 Standing By
Re: FREE Raffle for FX-Sabers.com Saber Spin DVD
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2008, 03:13:41 PM »
I love Star Wars because there is a clear light side and dark side (or at least there was before the PT started to blur the lines)  ;)

Offline JANGO FETT

• Owner of Kilsythe Customs
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
    • Youtube channel
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2008, 03:16:01 PM »
I love star wars, because investing heavily into custom flashlights with sound is the best financial move in this economy.
 ;D ;)

Seriously, I have loved it since I was a kid. I'm still waiting for my Luke ESB jacket to come in the mail.

Have you heard the tragedy of Mark Hamill the Wise?

My thoughts and prayers to the padawans of Coruscant - Master Jeselnik

Offline Darth Kaos

• Sith Infiltrator
  • Master Force User
  • Ninjas?!?!...They all learned from ME!!!
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2008, 03:18:07 PM »
I love Starwars because of the FORCE and its powers and the different kinds/designs of lightasabers used by each character.  ;)
Someday, I'll have every lightsaber from every Starwars movie, book etc that was ever made   ;D
(Wishful thinking  :P)

Offline Romulus

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2008, 03:20:36 PM »
I love Star Wars because its awesome as heck. From epically choreographed lightsaber duels to blowing up moon sized space stations. Huge battles on the ground and in the space (Beginning of Epi III, End of IV, and VI come to mind) Good storyline, easy to pick up and watch. Even if some of the lines are incredibly cheesy, the character typically does something to more than make up for it later on.

And because a single Super Star Destroyer could crush the entire Star Trek universe, of course.

Offline Master Jedye

• The Master of the School for the Dremel-Fu Gifted
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as Master Jedye
    • Gemini Concepts
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2008, 03:21:31 PM »
I remember watching TV early one morning (around Christmas, in fact). A Star Wars commerical came on...and the minute I saw Darth Vader with that glowing red sword...I knew what I wanted to be when I grew up... ;D  (this was around 1980-81)

First place winner in the 19 BBY \"Mustafar LavaRock Belly Crawl\"

Offline pickupman63080

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2008, 03:24:06 PM »
I love star wars because because of the good representation of light vs dark....and for a sci-fi movie, its not really that far out of touch with our own reality...of course the force powers and awesome lightsabers helped it along ;D

Offline Darth Kaos

• Sith Infiltrator
  • Master Force User
  • Ninjas?!?!...They all learned from ME!!!
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2008, 03:25:00 PM »
...and the minute I saw Darth Vader with that glowing red sword...I knew what I wanted to be when I grew up... ;D  (this was around 1980-81)
Dude, I was still a Midichlorian particle in the Force back in 1980-81 (I was born on 11/1983  :P)

Offline Rion Ozryel

• 50% Ri, 50% On
  • Experienced Force User
  • Evil is just a point of view
    • The Galactic Sweatshop
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2008, 03:25:40 PM »
I honestly don't know why I love Star Wars so much. Ever since I saw it as a kid, I was bit by the bug. I just remember the image of the Star Destroyer flying over head and hearing the lightsaber fire up for the first time giving me goosebumps. From the first appearance of Darth Vader to the animated Clone Wars series I've been hooked. Something about it just so innocent and pure. Heck, I'm even building my own lightsabers now. Who would of thought.  ;)

“We seem to be made to suffer. It's our lot in life.”

Offline darth_call

• Master Force User
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2008, 03:28:46 PM »
I like it because it's not just an escape from reality, ...it's a perfect representation of right and wrong. It's practically history.

Offline LadyIrithyl

• Force User
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2008, 03:46:09 PM »
One of the reasons I love Star Wars, is because it was a far more accessible way to share something with my father as I was growing up. He was into sci-fi, and I never was able to because being a young girl it was rare to find a figure in sci-fi to latch on to, until I saw Princess Leia on screen.

I guess it sounds sappy, but hey its one of my reasons. It brings people together.

Offline DARTH MAUL

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • At last we shall have our revenge....
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2008, 04:01:04 PM »
So many reasons to love Star Wars. When I was a kid one day I could be a sith taking the galaxy by the dark side of the force, and the next I could be saving it with the light side. Great stories, lessons, just plain cool as xxx and fun too! Yeah, great sound investment at these times in a little aluminum and electronics, Jango lol  ;D

Offline H@rry89

• Experienced Force User
  • Who's More Foolish...
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2008, 04:22:05 PM »
I'm in agreeance with these people here

Star Wars is a escape from Reality. All you have to do is sit back and loose yourself in the magic of the wars in the stars ;)

Offline RogueJedi

• Vagabond Master
  • Master Force User
  • I'm back!
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2008, 04:22:57 PM »
I love Star Wars, because it explores an epic journey; one riddled with triumphs and downfalls; love and hate; fear and compassion, without going over the top.

Offline LadySythe

• Master Force User
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2008, 04:29:40 PM »
What? We don't have to dish out $$ YAY!! :P

I love SW...because... It's so vast and imaginative... There are so many species, planets, technologies... GAH! I love everything about it both good and bad, Darkness and Light. Good guys and bad guys... It's a part of me in so many ways; in my artworks, fan fictions, dreams, thoughts... Heck, I'd love to wake up and find myself in the Pre TPM Star Wars universe ;D There is too much to mention and it would take all day and a REALLY long post...

Escape from Reality, a place to go when DRL is dishing out the bad mojo. One can use their own creativity and create part of the SW universe where there are empty spots, and in some cases...make themselves a part of it...

*sighs* Most of all... I'd like to hear Darth Maul's voice with my own ears ;D  ;)
ATTENTION: I will be leaving my Moderator status. Please do not pm me regarding this matter

MR Sabers: Dual Darth Maul 2006 **stolen** :'(
Grayven "Original"
"The Chosen" by Ben Kenobi
Static RLSA "Nameless" (gift from Vosk)

retrousse