fiduciary

Author Topic: My Mace Windu ROTS Force Fx Master Replicas Review!!!!!!  (Read 4827 times)

Offline kanzaz

• No Force
My Mace Windu ROTS Force Fx Master Replicas Review!!!!!!
« on: May 26, 2008, 04:54:24 AM »
Story

I saw force fx sabers in 2003 or 4 can't remember and knew i wanted one, then three years later i thought i really want one and set my eyes on the mace as i loved the colour and hilt. I ordered it of ebay and the man told me he was waiting for stock. I was really impatient and gave him messages every day asking him for an update first he thought it was aotc and then he told me it was rots(it was actually rots). Finally he said he had sent it, i went to a party and was very tired i went straight to sleep. Next morning i saw a long box in the entrance of my house, turns out the parcel was delivered yesterday but i was too tired to notice. Now onto the review.

THe hilt

What can i say, you can't go wrong with black, gold and chrome. It looks marvellous the best hilt in the entire mr f sabers. It is truly amazing so top marks for the hilt. It is metal and looks like a true saber. 10/10

The blade

The blade has been argued about good or bad but it is truly amazing and very very very very bright,  it looks like  a true purple and with powerful energizers it is even brighter. DONT SKIMP ON BATTERIES very smooth blade colour. 9/10

Spinning: THe saber is well balanced and is easy to spin with nothing blocking your way unlike with the darth vader. 9/10

sound: The sound is clear and very loud one of the loudest, it is crisp and has an array of jedi sounds, the saber is about the right sensitivity making the sounds at the right moment.  10/10

I give this saber a commendable 9/10

Get one before they run out!!!!!!!!!

I am truly happy with this saber, it is my only one and to say the colour whoosh up is spectacular bright and purple what more could you ask.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2008, 12:08:31 AM by kanzaz »

Offline OBI-WAN KENOBI

• Resident Negotiator
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • You don't want to sell me death sticks.
Re: My Mace Windu ROTS Force Fx Master Replicas Review!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2008, 12:47:05 PM »
I'm glad you're happy with your Mace Windu FX.  ;)

You really don't see that many enthusiastic reviews of this saber.  :D   So I'm happy you like yours.

And you're right, the Mace saber has one of the nicest hilts.  Master Replicas did a pretty good job with this one.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2008, 03:20:31 PM by Jedimoves »

Offline HAN SOLO

• Jedi/Alliance General aka FX-Sabers' "The Most Interesting Scoundrel"
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Meet my business parter. His name is DL-44.
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2008, 02:29:57 PM »
One of my favs! I can feel your enthusiasm on this one. It's in my top 3 for Master Replicas hilts. (Anakin ROTS and Vader ANH are 1 and 2)

Negotiator 007
More to follow.........

Offline BEN KENOBI

• Crazy Old Wizard
  • FX-SABERS VIP II
  • Master Force User
  • The saber scientist
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2008, 05:03:12 PM »
 ;)

great review and congrats on your saber!!I really love mine as well!! 8)

retrousse