fiduciary

Author Topic: My (underconstruction) V2  (Read 7289 times)

Offline 2saberjedi

• Force User
  • in darkness we are the lite
Re: My (underconstruction) V2
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2010, 11:15:41 PM »
caine drathul, General Kota, thank you for the help the bord looks cool and the lever aswell but i think im going to just use the mr stuff as it is an mr v2

im only saying that cuz it is not a to scale 1:1 luke v2 but i think im going to try for a to scale v2 in a few months after i finsh this v2 im thinking a cf would be a good place to start for a scale v2 but idk i will have to see if i can get my hands on one first then i will work on the rest

thank you for your help again...  if there is anything else you wanna add that i might need to make my v2 better by all means it lifts my hopes knowing others wanna see me finsh this project ;D

Offline 2saberjedi

• Force User
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2010, 02:40:57 PM »
ok well this is an old photo i gutted my mace and this is the stock mr blade the blue is the mace led string the green is my LUX IIIbin 1

i removed the paint i got tired of black hands after playing with it

i know thats not a cone knob but its just a stand in for now untell the real one and im sure i placed it in the rong spott but that screw holds my bat pack from spining when i screw the end cap in

in the photos the longer blade is TCSS special white blade 40in... the shorter blade is a stock mr blade 5 degree lens

as you should be able to tell im not happy with the blue its to dim nice in the dark but im not happy so i will put my green back in

Offline 2saberjedi

• Force User
Re: My (underconstruction) V2 UPDATE 14/2/2010
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2010, 06:48:51 PM »

just put the esb clamp on 10min b4 this pic was put up ;D ;D ;D

i still have no clue how im going to cet the switch in there

and my saber hilt is empty untell i can think of how to mount the switch

Offline Caine

• Kwai Chang Caine master of duel-fu
  • Master Force User
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2010, 07:56:48 PM »
What kind of switch are you planning on using? If it's an MR board you are planning on using, I would just mount a simple slide switch on the side of the clamp's box. Or, you can route it to one of the side tabs (you may need to enlarge the tab just a little.

Either way you have plenty of room for a switch.

Offline 2saberjedi

• Force User
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2010, 09:52:48 PM »
well its all stock mr inside still i was going to put the stock slide sitch infront of the lever on the clamp but that involves cuting and i dont have a dremel  ???

i dont wanna cutinto the clamp cuz i am thinking of puting my US 2.5 in this i might save it for another saber but idk ::)

i guess ill cut into it and leave it stock mr there is alays another v2 i could build ;) ;)

this saber is my baby after all my first mr lightsaber so i should only changer her on the outside ;D

Offline 2saberjedi

• Force User
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2010, 04:13:45 AM »
Up Date

just added  A Kone Knob and P4 Blue

Long Time Sence I Updated I Know But Um... Sorry

retrousse