fiduciary

Author Topic: TFU II Starkiller Concept Saber "TFU-GM" Run DEPOSIT THREAD!!!  (Read 103623 times)

Offline Pfockerchief

• Master Force User
  • (Fa-ker-chief)
Re: TFU II Starkiller Concept Saber "TFU-GM" Run DEPOSIT THREAD!!!
« Reply #270 on: August 20, 2019, 07:38:49 PM »
No they have not.  CFX has not released yet.  However PMs should go out within the next week.  I had intended to get them out sooner but with SDCC and TSL4 and a huge influx of messages I have been a bit behind.  I apologize.

Awesome ok!
Yoda Vintage GFIV, GFV
LDM Obi Bronzium Reveal
LDM MKVI ROTJ PC2 V2 #27
SP/LDM Sid
SJ Obi Romans Reveal
GCS CF6 CEX Asc#14/PC2 Asc AE/Custom Badaxx
OR Adi-Galia CF6
VV Luke Hero/Tempest/Wraths

Offline Darth Smorgis

• Master Force User
« Reply #271 on: August 22, 2019, 01:40:20 PM »
I believe CF-X has officially been released.  Let the good times roll.

Offline LUMINARA UNDULI

• Master of the purple blade
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly Known As Allaerra
    • Vader's Vault
« Reply #272 on: August 24, 2019, 08:59:31 AM »
It just released on August 22.  We are working on the chassis as, again, had to be redone to accommodate.  I have not yet sent the pms but I am working on them.  May as well let the cat out, everyone on the run is being offered the ability to upgrade to neopixel at no additional charge as a thank you for years of support.  You do not HAVE to take the upgrade, if you really want in hilt led we will build it out with a TriCree but with the current capabilities of the cFX we feel neopixel is really the thing to show it off to its best capabilities.

I would also like to reiterate the offer I have made dozens of times over the past few years, anyone on this run who wants a refund on their deposit, please contact me.  We are happy to provide it.  These are going to be complex to install.  I hope to have chassis finalized in the next 2-3 months and get the builds done by the end of the year.  It has been a long haul.  We know this and feel the pain.  So again, anyone just sick and tired of waiting, we completely understand, reach out to me and we are happy to refund your deposit with no hard feelings.

Everyone else, your PM is forthcoming.  I know I am several weeks late on it but really wanted a final board footprint so I could try to estimate time to get the chassis modified and redone.

Facebook: VVFB

Offline onigiri34

• Experienced Force User
  • Swoosh Swoosh that's the sound of the saber!
« Reply #273 on: August 25, 2019, 06:51:26 AM »
Sounds cool, that's much appreciated with the Neopixel and Blade upgrade. Doing customer service right given the time. CFX was really made for this. Excited to see the Crystal Reveal, biggest crystal ever haha, whenever it is ready. Still happy I am a part of this run and look forward to the end of year :)

Offline sithslayer1

• Master Force User
« Reply #274 on: August 27, 2019, 11:01:29 AM »
It just released on August 22.  We are working on the chassis as, again, had to be redone to accommodate.  I have not yet sent the pms but I am working on them.  May as well let the cat out, everyone on the run is being offered the ability to upgrade to neopixel at no additional charge as a thank you for years of support.  You do not HAVE to take the upgrade, if you really want in hilt led we will build it out with a TriCree but with the current capabilities of the cFX we feel neopixel is really the thing to show it off to its best capabilities.
----------------------------------------------------------
Hi Luminara, that is an incredible upgrade offer and it is very much appreciated! On the free Neopixel at no additional cost, will the blade also be included at no charge? If so, I assume in your Pm to the run members that we can request a blade length?

Thank you.

Offline Darth Hulk

• No Force
  • More sabers please!
« Reply #275 on: September 12, 2019, 10:25:37 AM »
Very nice! Excited to give the next installment in the near future.

Hopefully you will post once PMs have been sent to make sure we get them.

thanks!
VV Starkiller TFUI Run 3
Vader's Vault Hero: Run 2 emitter delete
Vader's Vault: Battle Wrap Havoc, FLEX ESB, Mitsu 3K
Roman's MK1 Weathered FX installed with Prizm v4
TFUII Starkiller by Cargill Custom Sabers
Needs install: Korbanth MPP 2.0, Solo's Hold Blind Knight, Korbanth Crossguard

Offline Pfockerchief

• Master Force User
  • (Fa-ker-chief)
« Reply #276 on: September 20, 2019, 03:42:20 PM »
Super duper awesome.  Can't wait to finally receive these this year!!  Epicness!!
Yoda Vintage GFIV, GFV
LDM Obi Bronzium Reveal
LDM MKVI ROTJ PC2 V2 #27
SP/LDM Sid
SJ Obi Romans Reveal
OR Adi-Galia CF6

Offline Pfockerchief

• Master Force User
  • (Fa-ker-chief)
« Reply #277 on: November 08, 2019, 01:58:06 AM »
Assume no one has received PMs?
Yoda Vintage GFIV, GFV
LDM Obi Bronzium Reveal
LDM MKVI ROTJ PC2 V2 #27
SP/LDM Sid
SJ Obi Romans Reveal
OR Adi-Galia CF6

Offline Darth Smorgis

• Master Force User
« Reply #278 on: November 08, 2019, 03:32:51 AM »

Offline LUMINARA UNDULI

• Administrator
  • Master Force User
    • Vader's Vault
« Reply #279 on: November 08, 2019, 05:34:33 AM »
PMs have not gone out.  Same situation.  We lost our machinist AGAIN and have hired a new one.  With CFX chassis needed a complete re-engineer, and the re-engineered designs are currently out with a machinist waiting our turn AGAIN.  If our new in house guy gets up to speed before "our turn" we will work them in house but it is a complex design to throw at a new guy so we are trying to cover all bases to get these done as quickly as possible to put this to rest.  If you do not want to wait anymore Pfockerchief, AGAIN, please contact me for a refund.  This goes for anyone else on this run.  This is the same offer that I have made so many multiple times. 

Just to give you a head's up, in the past year and a half, I lost my grandmother who was a mother to me, my infant grandson passed after a year long battle with Leukemia, Alan broke his foot, I have health issues and had exploratory surgery three weeks ago, and my grandfather passed two weeks ago (again he was a father to me).  Life has been unfairly difficult.  However we keep plugging ahead, we have not gone anywhere and we are moving forward on all projects.

Thing is, I can't handle any more stress than I already have.  This run has gone stupidly long.  It is a personal embarrassment and it is a stress every single day,  I have offered multiple times, refunds for the 25% deposit that you paid.  If you cannot wait, please take the refund.  These types of "do we have PMs" posts are not helpful as they add more stress into an already stressful situation.

Before accusations fly, I am not looking for sympathy.  We have obligations and we intend to fulfill them, unlike many others in the industry who take the money and run that is NOT us.  We are here for the long term.  This particular run was just cursed with a comedy of errors.  It has been one thing after another FOR YEARS.  Refunds have also been offered, for years.  I assume anyone still on the run, which is almost everyone, still wants their sabers and we intend to deliver them.  HOWEVER, if you cannot wait any longer WE UNDERSTAND.  TAKE THE REFUND.  Don't add to the stress.  Putting more stress into an already stressful situation slows things down, not speeds things up.  It is paralyzing.  Please, for the love of God, if you feel you cannot wait, TAKE THE REFUND. 

To everyone who has waited patiently over the years, all I can say is I am sorry.  This is not some deliberate withholding of your sabers.  The sabers themselves have been machined and in house for a couple of years now.  The internals are difficult and getting 35 manufactured to specs has proven to be much more of a challenge than I ever anticipated.  With multiple hardware changes in between we just keep getting screwed with this.  We are so far in the red now that it is a joke.  However, again, it is a matter of pride.  We are committed to getting it finished and done the right way.  I love our design, even with all the wonderful versions that have come out since then I still feel it is definitive and will be a centerpiece to your collections.

So, in closing,  PMs have not gone out.  I was hoping to have chassis in hand to be able to have something exciting to share as well as collect the second 25% but that is not where we are.  Probably looking at after the holidays now for that which is not what any of us want to hear but I would rather be straight up with you, as I always am, in case you decide it is finally time to ask for a refund.  The chassis HAS been re-engineered and is retaining some of the pieces that were already manufactured so that should at least help move things along.  It is a multi metal machined chassis (no 3D printed garbage) that is classy and detailed.  It is a beautiful reveal to reside inside beautiful sabers when it is complete.  I promise literally the DAY I have chassis in my hot little hands we will be installing these and getting them out to those still on the run.  Anyone who has had enough, please PM me, happy to refund.

Offline Pfockerchief

• Master Force User
  • (Fa-ker-chief)
« Reply #280 on: November 08, 2019, 11:02:45 AM »
I was just simply asking Deanna that's it.  No harm no foul.  No I dont want a refund as I've waited this long I'll wait longer.
Yoda Vintage GFIV, GFV
LDM Obi Bronzium Reveal
LDM MKVI ROTJ PC2 V2 #27
SP/LDM Sid
SJ Obi Romans Reveal
OR Adi-Galia CF6

Offline sithslayer1

• Master Force User
« Reply #281 on: November 13, 2019, 09:07:27 AM »
Dear Deanna & Alan,
I'm sure revealing so much of the pain in your personal lives was very difficult and I think your incredibly brave to share that! I'm sure I speak for many on this waiting list that while the wait has been a long one, your personal lives, & what you have endured is so much more important in the grand scheme of things vs a little cool flash light we've been waiting for!

Please take care of yourselves and your loved ones! When their ready, their ready and the sabers will be epic, I have no doubt!

MTFBWY.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 12:59:23 PM by sithslayer1 »

Offline msasin

• No Force
« Reply #282 on: September 12, 2020, 11:54:48 PM »
Hi,

Are there any updates on the run?

Offline LUMINARA UNDULI

• Administrator
  • Master Force User
    • Vader's Vault
« Reply #283 on: September 14, 2020, 10:27:50 AM »
There are, I was really hoping to wait until we had the last few bits to give an update, but since you asked: things are finally moving full speed ahead  :cheesy:.  As you know, we had to have the chassis re-engineered several times.  This last time due to the new CFX.  We sent the chassis out for production late last year but, due to Covid, only just finally received them.  In the meantime, we needed them for final fitment to order all the greeblies which are now in progress.  I anticipate those to take several weeks.  Once they arrive, we will be able to finally finish up this run.  The good news is we are definitely on the home stretch, we have almost everything we need and are starting partial installs.  We are doing everything we can now to prepare for when the greeblies arrive so the final installs are just finishing up and getting the aesthetics on the exterior like leather wraps and weathering done.  So target is to have most sabers in folks hands by the end of the year or early next. That means that full payment will be due prior to shipping. If anyone has special circumstances they need to discuss please reach out to me directly.

Offline msasin

• No Force
« Reply #284 on: September 14, 2020, 10:08:46 PM »
There are, I was really hoping to wait until we had the last few bits to give an update, but since you asked: things are finally moving full speed ahead  :cheesy:.  As you know, we had to have the chassis re-engineered several times.  This last time due to the new CFX.  We sent the chassis out for production late last year but, due to Covid, only just finally received them.  In the meantime, we needed them for final fitment to order all the greeblies which are now in progress.  I anticipate those to take several weeks.  Once they arrive, we will be able to finally finish up this run.  The good news is we are definitely on the home stretch, we have almost everything we need and are starting partial installs.  We are doing everything we can now to prepare for when the greeblies arrive so the final installs are just finishing up and getting the aesthetics on the exterior like leather wraps and weathering done.  So target is to have most sabers in folks hands by the end of the year or early next. That means that full payment will be due prior to shipping. If anyone has special circumstances they need to discuss please reach out to me directly.

Thank you very much for the update Lumi. I'm sure things has not been easy due to the current situation but this is a really great news. Looking forward to seeing them.  :azn:
« Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 10:13:43 PM by msasin »

retrousse