fiduciary

Author Topic: CF and US boards are not sold by STS, but completed sabers are!  (Read 2410 times)

Offline Eandori

• No Force
CF and US boards are not sold by STS, but completed sabers are!
« on: November 08, 2009, 10:54:38 PM »
Hi there Saber Smiths,

Just a quick note on this topic (since I get requests about it at times) I'm not going to be selling Crystal Focus boards or Ultrasound boards individually.  My current agreement with Erv' and Alex prevents that, and that's totally cool.  I'm primarily a repair service, not a distributor.  In the future, who knows what will happen.  But for now, that's what I am.

I will be selling completed sabers from time to time, fully installed and ready to go.  I just build them for fun, and sell them when I'm done building them.  The rate at which I will sell custom sabers will be pretty sparse, as in maybe 1-2 in a 3 month period or less.

I am willing to do installs for customers if they send me the parts and negotiate a price for my time.  Doing full installs is usually very time intensive and can still eat time even if you have all the right tools for the job.  That's why I don't advertise installs but if the customer and situation is right then we can work it out.

Thanks for your time,

Edwin

Edwin Tracy (Eandori)

- Official Plecter Labs USA station for repairs and firmware upgrades, Ultrasound soon!
- Occasional completed Lightsabers for sale there!

retrousse