fiduciary

Author Topic: Korbanth Sid build log (sort of)  (Read 1885 times)

Offline Elzilcho

• No Force
  • Jack of all trades master of a couple
Korbanth Sid build log (sort of)
« on: February 28, 2016, 11:10:38 PM »
Hey my Fx saber brethren,
  First time doing a full install and would really like to post here for posterity and to help inspire anyone out there struggling with korbanths Sidious hilt (if I can do it so can you). So with that please forgive me for the format but I am just posting a link to my imgur album containing photos from the process throughout.
sid build log photos - Album on Imgur
 I didn't get a chance to photo the sled/electronics completely but will remove from hilt and post as soon as I do. With that please do not hesitate to point out anything glaringly obvious that I may be able to improve on in the future. Thanks for looking and MTFBWY!
**EDIT**
Please forgive the low res photos.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 11:16:24 PM by Elzilcho »

Offline Elzilcho

• No Force
  • Jack of all trades master of a couple
Re: Korbanth Sid build log (sort of)
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 12:28:06 AM »
Hey everyone,
  I finally found the time to rewire my korbanth Sid with one of Darth Ryo's chassis, instead of my homemade sled. I also epoxied the pommel retention screw to the little greeblie so it can be used as a thumbscrew, as well as drilled the pommel for a little more resonance. The biggest update to this saber would be the lit accent(s) switch. With that please enjoy some photos.

Thanks for looking and questions and comments are always welcome.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 12:30:41 AM by Elzilcho »

Offline messiahlad

• No Force
  • Rogue Sith
    • OZabers - my build log
Re: Korbanth Sid build log (sort of)
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2018, 05:31:48 PM »
Thank you for posting this, even though it old now, its always great to see peoples work.
New to sabers, thought it would be cheap!

retrousse