fiduciary

Author Topic: Look what I FOUND on Ebay!! Post your wins and other bargains!  (Read 408413 times)

Offline 97th Acolyte

• Master Force User
  • [insert witty comment here]
Re: Look what I FOUND on Ebay!! Post your wins and other bargains!
« Reply #960 on: July 06, 2015, 10:38:07 AM »
Pretty cool looking Kota-style hilt. :P

Star Wars Custom Light Saber | eBay
Proud owner of:       JSK1 - Jaina Solo Kotobukiya lightsaber - created by Bombarta
Harp's Starkiller/Kylo Ren fusion - Prizm                      
Deadpool's Deathstick - CS2.5 Reveal, JQsabers               
JK-Sabers Battle damaged/Reveal Maul - Empty             
US Raven
Korbanth:
 Darth Maul - Empty
 Duke - NBv2, JQSabers
 Qui Gon - NBv2, MasterSabers

Offline kwikside

• Force User
  • Droids, what droids? I don't know no droids.
« Reply #961 on: July 06, 2015, 11:49:42 AM »
Pretty cool looking Kota-style hilt. :P

Star Wars Custom Light Saber | eBay

That doesn't look that bad. I kind of like it. Too bad it says they may not ship it to the U.S. Or else I might get it.

Offline 97th Acolyte

• Master Force User
« Reply #962 on: July 06, 2015, 12:13:13 PM »
Didn't notice that... Get in touch anyway though, sometimes people just forget to list it internationally. Does look cool though. I might pick it up myself if I didn't have other payments to make. :P
Proud owner of:       JSK1 - Jaina Solo Kotobukiya lightsaber - created by Bombarta
US Raven
Korbanth:
 Darth Maul - Empty
 Duke - NBv2, JQSabers

Offline TempleoftheBluegrass

• Force User
« Reply #963 on: July 06, 2015, 05:32:17 PM »
Hello everyone, a lightsaber newbie here.

I have been wanting a vintage flash handle for a long time. I should have bought one when I had the chance last year, but I passed in order to save my money for motorcycle parts. After TFA was announced, and the teasers came the price skyrocketed to ridiculous amounts (for a lightsaber novice like me at least). Yesterday I was browsing eBay and it occurd to me that I could try eBay in the UK - and there it was. Ending in just a couple of hours, a vintage Graflex flash handle, with grips and bubblestrips for half the price! I'm not sure who built it, but after browsing fx-saber I see that it can be made some improvements, but I see that as a good thing since it gives me the chance to personalize the saber. After reading the TFA red button/glass lens discussion, I have come to the conclusion to build an accurate Episode 7 saber :)

So here's the saber I found:

Star Wars Graflex Lightsaber Prop Luke Skywalker | eBay

I have orderet a ESB conversion kit from TFX, and a display case. My favorite SW character is Obi-Wan, so I'm on the lookout for a OT Kenobi hilt as well. I'm also interested in any of this site's builders Kenobi hilts. I have been reading a few posts about building a accurate one, and as far as I can tell, finding the orignal parts is not easy nor cheap. There's a lot of info for me to take in on this site, so a quick pointer to where I can get my hands on a accurate Obi-Wan hilt, or parts (as I like to build) would be helpfull!

Sini star has a parks obi for sale in the trade federation now. It's @ a great price too!!

Offline Darth Dimitri

• Force User
    • Instagram.com/dimitricolffer
« Reply #964 on: July 06, 2015, 06:16:58 PM »
Hello everyone, a lightsaber newbie here.

I have been wanting a vintage flash handle for a long time. I should have bought one when I had the chance last year, but I passed in order to save my money for motorcycle parts. After TFA was announced, and the teasers came the price skyrocketed to ridiculous amounts (for a lightsaber novice like me at least). Yesterday I was browsing eBay and it occurd to me that I could try eBay in the UK - and there it was. Ending in just a couple of hours, a vintage Graflex flash handle, with grips and bubblestrips for half the price! I'm not sure who built it, but after browsing fx-saber I see that it can be made some improvements, but I see that as a good thing since it gives me the chance to personalize the saber. After reading the TFA red button/glass lens discussion, I have come to the conclusion to build an accurate Episode 7 saber :)

So here's the saber I found:

Star Wars Graflex Lightsaber Prop Luke Skywalker | eBay

I have orderet a ESB conversion kit from TFX, and a display case. My favorite SW character is Obi-Wan, so I'm on the lookout for a OT Kenobi hilt as well. I'm also interested in any of this site's builders Kenobi hilts. I have been reading a few posts about building a accurate one, and as far as I can tell, finding the orignal parts is not easy nor cheap. There's a lot of info for me to take in on this site, so a quick pointer to where I can get my hands on a accurate Obi-Wan hilt, or parts (as I like to build) would be helpfull!

Sini star has a parks obi for sale in the trade federation now. It's @ a great price too!!

i want to grab that tri pack. can you please send the link to the post about those hilts for sale. i cant find it. thanks!

• Force User
« Reply #965 on: July 07, 2015, 09:38:13 AM »
FS: Converted MR Mace Windu PC 2.0, Parks EP3 style Obi Wan

It's not a trio tho, he has two sabers for sale here, only one of them an obi

• Force User
« Reply #966 on: July 07, 2015, 09:59:04 AM »
Perhaps you meant this trio?  There are a couple of obi's here also

Some Gems from my collection

Offline Sandpeople are people too

• Once made Darth Vader Chuckle
  • Master Force User

Offline Darth Dimitri

• Force User
« Reply #968 on: July 07, 2015, 05:07:30 PM »
no, parks doesnt sell those anymore. if you order them he will tell you they are out of stock.

i thought someone was selling those on fx sabers.

Offline Sandpeople are people too

• Once made Darth Vader Chuckle
  • Master Force User
« Reply #969 on: July 07, 2015, 08:23:45 PM »
korbanth is selling some of those - I'd send him a message and see what he might have.

Offline Darth Dimitri

• Force User
« Reply #970 on: July 07, 2015, 11:17:48 PM »
messaged him about all the sabers he is selling currently. how do you know he is selling some of these also which ones specifically?

• Force User
« Reply #971 on: July 08, 2015, 04:46:51 AM »
The three pack you speak of can be purchased @ graflexsabers.com, or @ least could be last I checked.  I was unde the understanding that this is were parks gets them

• Force User
« Reply #972 on: July 08, 2015, 11:04:53 AM »
The three pack you speak of can be purchased @ graflexsabers.com, or @ least could be last I checked.  I was unde the understanding that this is were parks gets them

Offline Scarecrow

• Force User
« Reply #973 on: July 10, 2015, 11:34:48 AM »
Parks no longer carries the Graflex replica.  He said it took too long to convert them into a saber.  So, the MPP and MKIII are still available just not in the 3 pack.  He is replacing the Graflex replica with the Graflex 2.0.  He's got a run going on with Korbanth right now that should arrive around October.  I imagine he's waiting for the 2.0 run before he updates his website.  I think graflexsabers.com is a mirror site for Parks so they wouldn't have anything that Parks doesn't. 

Offline 97th Acolyte

• Master Force User
« Reply #974 on: July 27, 2015, 05:40:49 AM »
Browsing Evil-bay for stuff, as you do, came across a pretty rarely seen graflex. Its one of the earlier models with a telescopic red button and slightly different design. It has been modified slightly from original, but even so, pretty cool bit of Graflex history.

GRAFLEX 3-CELL FLASH "TELEGRAPH" RED BUTTON - STAR WARS SKYWALKER LIGHTSABER |
US Raven
Korbanth:
 Darth Maul - Empty
 Duke - NBv2, JQSabers

retrousse