fiduciary

Author Topic: TFU II Starkiller Concept Saber "TFU-GM" Run DEPOSIT THREAD!!!  (Read 103650 times)

Offline STARKILLER

• Lord of the Strings
  • SITH/EMPIRE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • VADER's VAULT MFG
    • Vaders Vault
Ok TFU II Fans!

The time is upon us and I promised it would be this weekend that I put up the deposit thread ^-^. We spent last night and most of today doing some final number crunching and planning and we've reached what we think, are 4 great ways to get your Starkiller TFU-GM. It was asked if we would do discounts on two hilts purchased together, and while we'd love to say "yes" to that, it didn't really work numbers wise. However, we decided to do something that would work really well. We will have a small number of the spots available, set aside for Plecter Labs PRIZM build outs! :)) This means collectors can get into the run at a lower cost, and members looking for two sabers can get one with CF/CeX and one with PRIZM, or two with PRIZM and save money that way. It was the fairest way to offer a lower price on the run without going negative ourselves. There will be two finish packages: Trailer version with black anodized emitter pieces, and Concept art version with no emitter anodizing. You may pick your choice of Brown or Black leather for either package. Weathering will be an offered upgrade for either finish. A little info: The concept art shows a non anodized emitter section with a black wrap, and the trailer version shows black anodizing and a brown wrap, but we will let customers choose which they want on what package. What we will NOT do, is mix and match what anodized pieces you get. You either get it or you don't and once you choose and deposits are paid, it is FINAL.

Trailer version shots:

Concept Version shots:

Payments will be broken into 3 parts: Initial deposit of 25%, once machining is complete the second payment of 25%, and once complete and ready to ship, the final balance plus shipping will need to be paid in full.

What will you get with your saber? With each saber purchased, you'll get everything you need to operate it out of the box: Saber, Blade (length choice of 30, 32, 34, 36 inches with round or bullet shine through tip), charger, kill key, and custom stand. That's a FULL package deal :o! RICE Cables, extra blades, weathering etc will be add ons. We will have a GREAT soundfont and boot package just like with our other runs.

Pricing:

This run is open WORLD WIDE, we will ONLY ship insured and shipping will be calculated at the time of completion.

Crystal Focus Pricing: $1600USD for CONCEPT/Non-anodized - $1650USD for TRAILER/Anodized - Deposit of $400[/size][/color]

Weathering is $45USD, RICE Cables $10

Our 'Goal' is to start shipping completed hilts by the end of the year. Hopefully this time frame works out, as we want EVERYONE to have their sabers in time for CVII! ^-^

FAQ:

Can I get such and such piece anodized but not this and that piece? No.

Can I get a 33 and 3/8th's inch blade? No.

I already have a blade and charger, can you deduct that from the price? No.

Can you put this and that font on instead of the package font? No, and each font will be pre-configured with set colors on each of the banks. Sorry, but the custom color configs on each font with flash colors etc like we offered on the last run, was just too much for me to handle

Will you be offering other soundboards? No.

Will you be offering empties? No.

Can I get purple leather? No....although LUMINARA would probably like that :))

Can I duel with this saber? Yes, all VV sabers are made Duel worthy, regardless of aspersions that our hilts are "Shelf Queens" ::)

Can I get a Trans-White blade instead? If you prefer Trans-White we will substitute it for $5USD upgrade.

Can I choose my hilt number? No. Hilt numbering is assigned at random.

If I run into financial difficulties, can I sell my spot? Yes, but you need to contact us FIRST before putting the spot up for sale.

Crystal Focus Spots:

1. Lazi-D - CF/Trailer Anodized/brown leather/34 bullet shine thru/weathered Deposit Paid
2. Mace Windu - CF/Trailer Anodized/brown leather/34 bullet shine thru/weathering Deposit Paid
3. Mace Windu - CF/Trailer Anodized/brown leather/34 bullet shine thru/weathering Deposit Paid
4. Onigiri34 -  CF / Concept version / Brown Leather Wrapped / 36" round tipped / weathered Deposit Paid
5. Private - CF / Trailer Anodized/ Brown Leather / 32" Round /Weathered saber + one RICE cable Deposit Paid
6. Private - CF / Trailer Anodized/ Brown Leather / 32" Round /Weathered saber Deposit Paid
7. Private - CF / Trailer Anodized/ black leather / 36" bullet tip / weathered / RICE cable Deposit Paid
8. Darth Smorgis - CF / Trailer Anodized/ Brown leather / 30" bullet tip Deposit Paid
9. Private - CF/ Trailer Anodized/Weathered/Brown Leather Wrap/ 36" Blade with Lit Round Tip Deposit Paid
10. PFockerchief - CF/Trailer Anodized/brown leather/36" bullet/weathered/AWESOME Deposit Paid
11. GSXMatt - CF/Trailer Anodized/Brown leather/32" blade/round shine through tip/Clean Deposit Paid
12. Winks - CF/Trailer Anodized/ brown leather wrapped / CFv7 / weathered 10ft. / 32" round Deposit Paid
13. msasin - CF/Trailer Anodized/Brown leather/36" round/clean Deposit Paid
14. Private - CF/Trailer Anodized/Black leather/36" round shine through tip/Clean + one RICE cable[/color]√
15. Darth Thanos - CF Version/ Trailer Anodized/ Brown leather/ 32"/ Bullet shine through/ Clean Deposit Paid
16. Darth Hulk - CF Version/Trailer Anodized/Black leather/34 round/weathered Deposit Paid
17. DARTH MAUL - CF/Trailer Anodized/Brown leather/36" bullet/weathered Deposit Paid
18. PRIVATE - CF/Trailer Anodized/ Black leather/weathered heavy/Deposit Paid
19. Lazi-D - CF/trailer/brown leather/34 bullet shine thru/weathered Deposit Paid
20. Private - CF/Trailer Anodized√
21. R. Barski - CF/Concept/Black Leather//32" blade/weathered (med/heavy)√
22. R. Barski - CF/Concept/Black Leather//32" blade/weathered (med/heavy)√

When you post your interest, PM us as well as spots are first come first serve, and spots are only secured when deposit is paid. Also, you would need to state in your post/pm the following:

Example: CF Version/Concept/Black leather/34 round  OR    PRIZM/TRAILER/Brown leather/32 Bullet     etc.

Due to the sensitive nature of this run, and as things are finalized like the reveal core we will be holding onto the final design renders for a little bit. With the official art we had access to, and the changes made to the original design, plus a few surprises ;D, we are REALLY excited to share everything very soon :D. We will be posting all details in the thread soon so bear with us 8).
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 09:13:15 AM by MACE WINDU »

Offline Starwinder

• Master Force User
  • I don't like sand...
Re: TFU II Starkiller Concept Saber "TFU-GM" Run DEPOSIT THREAD!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2014, 03:33:56 PM »
I'm definitely in!  Been waiting for this one!   :))

For me: CF/Concept/black leather/36 round/weathering

PM and payment incoming...

Offline STARKILLER

• Lord of the Strings
  • Master Force User
  • VADER's VAULT MFG
    • Vaders Vault
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2014, 03:39:54 PM »
Awesome!

As a reminder, please PM for payment instructions BEFORE sending payments ;D

Offline MACE WINDU

• Formerly known as Nightstorm
  • JEDI/ALLIANCE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • Do you have a problem with purple?
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2014, 04:02:07 PM »
I'm in for a pair.

For me: CF/Trailer Anodized/brown leather/34 bullet shine thru/weathering x2

"We will have a GREAT soundfont and boot package just like with our other runs."

This probably will come as no surprise, but I'll be making a significant contribution to the font package.  Since 'Erv decided to release the awesome CF7 with TWELVE font banks I've got some work to do :P
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 09:17:02 AM by MACE WINDU »

Offline Sithari

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2014, 04:05:32 PM »
I want one

For me: CF/Trailer/black leather/36 bullet/weathering x2

Offline STARKILLER

• Lord of the Strings
  • Master Force User
  • VADER's VAULT MFG
    • Vaders Vault
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2014, 04:23:49 PM »
I want one

For me: CF/Trailer/black leather/36 bullet/weathering x2

So..are you asking for 1 or two? Also, send me a PM with your choices as well and I can give you payment instructions.

Offline Cad-Bayne

• Formerly known as Bayne-Fett
  • Master Force User
  • "Dead or Alive, you’re worth Credits to me"
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2014, 04:40:25 PM »
I'm in!!!!!

X1 / Concept saber / CFv7 / Black Leather wrap / 10 ft weathering  / 32" round tipped

X1 / Trailer Saber / CFv7 / Brown Leather Wrap /  10 ft weathering / 32" round tipped

( lightly weathered, tastfuly worn Black / Brown Leather Wrap... )

« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 08:06:26 PM by Rango-Fett »

Offline LUMINARA UNDULI

• Master of the purple blade
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly Known As Allaerra
    • Vader's Vault
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2014, 05:45:47 PM »
The left or right is relative since it depends on how you look at it.  FTR, It is on the left if you are looking at it from the emitter side.  It is on the right if you are looking at the red button.  Just like it is in the artwork.

You know that at Vader's Vault we believe in functional boxes.  I do not want to give to much away at this point, but the box cannot be moved as it is integral to the design.

Facebook: VVFB

Offline shardan501

• No Force
  • Yo!
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2014, 05:52:31 PM »
ah, Two  CF / Trailer / Brown Leather / 32" Round /Weathered sabers + one RICE cable please :)
To do what is right, regardless of what is accepted...

Offline FitzJedi

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2014, 06:05:54 PM »
I really want one of these. Off to find the deposit.

Offline STARKILLER

• Lord of the Strings
  • Master Force User
  • VADER's VAULT MFG
    • Vaders Vault
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2014, 06:27:24 PM »
Just a request: Please put your FX user name in the PayPal notes when sending a deposit.  :))

Offline shardan501

• No Force
  • Yo!
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2014, 06:30:16 PM »
so this is, like, your third run of these, yeah?
To do what is right, regardless of what is accepted...

Offline Pfockerchief

• Master Force User
  • (Fa-ker-chief)
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2014, 06:30:59 PM »
Prizm/trailer/brown leather/36" bullet/weathered/AWESOME  8)
Yoda Vintage GFIV, GFV
LDM Obi Bronzium Reveal
LDM MKVI ROTJ PC2 V2 #27
SP/LDM Sid
SJ Obi Romans Reveal
GCS CF6 CEX Asc#14/PC2 Asc AE/Custom Badaxx
OR Adi-Galia CF6
VV Luke Hero/Tempest/Wraths

Offline STARKILLER

• Lord of the Strings
  • Master Force User
  • VADER's VAULT MFG
    • Vaders Vault
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2014, 06:33:37 PM »
There is no charge for "AWESOME", that comes standard 8) ;D

Welcome aboard!

Offline Rusty

• Master Force User
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2014, 06:34:50 PM »
so this is, like, your third run of these, yeah?
This is the first of the concept starkillers the first two were of the in game hilt. If I'm not mistaken of course

Brass Starkiller PC-L By Iggy

retrousse