fiduciary

Author Topic: Larbel Qui w/ CFv6 (Version 6.5 firmware) and CeX, Broken  (Read 1891 times)

Offline mostwanted

• Padawan Learner
  • I might reply late, I need my sleep ;-P
The saber that's up for sale is a Larbel Qui w/ CFv6 (Version 6.5 firmware) and CeX, which is one of the few Plecter-driven Qui sabers that have color-changing capabilities and is a rare enough hilt itself to boot!  The install was done by FX-Sabers member Kit Fisto.

Here's a link to the original sales thread: Larbel Qui-Gon Non-El ready converted w/CFv6-reveal *on hold*
I also tried to sell this before but the buyer on hold had change his mind.

Larbel Qui w/ CFv6 (Version 6.5 firmware)

NOTES: There is a small chip in the anodizing on the pommel and a few small scratches on the silver shroud.  Also, there is a small chip and scuff where the ports are located, but they are covered when the pommel is on, as to not detract from the overall look of the saber.
-accidentally disconnected the speaker cables,easy fix
-anodized red button, hard to turn on, best to make a new one or just connect it better (it can hardly touch the "real" button underneath)

recommended for a saber smith to buy, or an electronics guy  (as a lazy noob like me will just break it more lol),unless you want to display this Lightsaber

SPECS:
-CFv6.5 w/ CeX and RICE Port (The R.I.C.E. port no longer works and needs replaced, but should be a simple enough fix.)
-7.4v Li-on 14500 rechargeable pack
-Tri-Rebel RGB LED
-1.5W TCSS Premium Speaker (This sucker is LOUD!)
-2.1mm recharge port
-1" blade opening
-Both recharge and R.I.C.E. ports located under pommel
-Hidden blade retention screw
-No visible sound holes for highest screen accuracy possible

As you can see, this Light-saber is perfect for display too, as I've never dueled with this and i cannot see any mark or scratch other then the pommel, black marker anyone?  :laugh: .

Price is $650 USD + shipping extra ( Negotiable), (if you live in Australia or Perth, ill give you an Aussie deal), (shipping can be cheaper with out the blade)

Included with the sale are a blade, TCSS charger w/ adapter.  I'll also be including 3 Core-style blade plugs with the sale.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 02:05:24 PM by mostwanted »
Sold - Quigon jinn Lightsaber

Sold -Korbanth Duke

Offline huangjz

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
Re: Larbel Qui w/ CFv6 (Version 6.5 firmware) and CeX, Broken
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2016, 03:45:55 PM »
pm sent, please reply asap,hope to make a deal.

Offline mostwanted

• Padawan Learner
  • I might reply late, I need my sleep ;-P
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2016, 09:21:14 PM »
Bump
Sold - Quigon jinn Lightsaber

Sold -Korbanth Duke

Offline timtil18

• Padawan Learner
  • "I've got a bad feeling about this..."
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2016, 02:21:02 PM »
Beautiful saber! Good luck with the sale! I'm sure someone with some know-how could get this up and running.
"How can a man die better, than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his gods?"

retrousse