fiduciary

Author Topic: I just got my first .45 sabers!  (Read 1490 times)

Offline GoldLdr

• Experienced Force User
  • Stay on Target!
I just got my first .45 sabers!
« on: July 02, 2007, 08:03:58 PM »
All I have to say is WOW.  I wasn't sure what to expect from these when I ordered them, but they are incredible.

First out of the box was the Darth Sidious .45.  What a lovely little gem.  The detail even at this size is amazing to me.  It is a little smaller then I expected, but I believe that is due to the size of the hilt itself.  The finish work is great and it was all I could do to keep my small children from wanting to play with them (we had Darth Barbie there for a couple minutes, but I hid my shame and stole it back).

Second in the box was the Obi-Wan ROTS .45.  I have the Force FX of this saber, and comparing the two has been interesting.  The .45 is rich in detail and more to the size I was expecting.  It is truly impressive what MR is doing in these small versions of their amazing collectables.

Now, if I can only get my hands on the rest of them!!!  It may cost me a vacation for my wife to get these and try to come up with the couple of LE sabers I want, but what is a man to do, especially when he comes in on the end of the era instead of the beginning!

Now, if I can only get my design together for the custom saber...

-GoldLdr

retrousse