fiduciary

Author Topic: hidden force fx menu?  (Read 9187 times)

Offline Adampaw

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
Re: hidden force fx menu?
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2020, 06:46:44 PM »
Hello, I'm not even sure I will get a reply, but I just changed the batteries in my Vader saber and the same thing happened to me. Powered up then went off. Tried to power again nothing, beep 3 times and then it says sensitivity high. It's 2020 folks let's figure this out lol

Offline Oblivion117

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2020, 11:14:37 PM »
EVERYONE LISTEN UP , I have figured out quite a bit about this "hidden menu" through lots of tiral and error I have the Hasbro obi-wan episode one lightsaber ,I will be posting a video on YouTube as soon as I can describing what I know about the menu and the various settings that I figured out SO FAR .I know there is more but this is a big start . Seeing as this has happened since 2016 , I hope this is read I'd love to share this with as many people as possible because this is a cool discovery .hope to hear from someone out there so this can get out

Offline GuVeLo19

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2020, 05:37:33 PM »
Did you upload the video?? I managed to activate the "hidden menu" while swinging around and clashing the blade with a wool thingy that i had in my bed, and i felt a static shock and my saber turned off, when i tried to light it up again, i got into the sensitivity menu, since that time i've got to get to the menu only one more time, it was super random in my case, and to this day I still haven't got to access to the menu again. I hope that someone here can figure a way to get to this menu

Offline JakeSoft

• Experienced Force User
  • The Arduino Jedi
    • Universal Saber Library
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2020, 07:38:29 PM »
Yeah, I'm still curious about this too. Did that video in post from Oblivion117 on Feb 9, 2020 ever happen?

Offline Oblivion117

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2020, 07:34:50 PM »
Hey everyone so sorry to keep you waiting had alot of things going on I had to take care of I'm going to upload the video as soon as I can !

Offline GuVeLo19

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2020, 01:07:20 PM »
Awesome! I've been trying again to access this menu in the last couple of weeks with no luck :/

Offline NinBoy64

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2023, 08:29:23 PM »
eature=share

retrousse