fiduciary

Author Topic: The Force Academy, zero choreography saber combat (with video!)  (Read 2046 times)

Offline airmj

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
We started this academy sometime back in November 2014, similar to ludosports, but we based ours on Asian martial arts swordplay. The end result was a very dynamic, real contact dueling system that we termed CombatSaber. With the help of Alan from Vaders Vault, we were able to equip ourselves with a bunch of Battle Wraps, and Havocs for dueling. The blades from VadersVault are the best for hardcore dueling. What you see in the videos are all midgrade style blades. Not of them have ever broken or shattered. And the support from both of them has been superb.

Ok enough of words, here are the videos! If you guys are ever in Singapore, do visit us for some crazy dueling mayhem!
We still have lots to learn but can guarantee a multi opponent duel unlike you've ever had before :D

newbielink:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0eF22fdqW4#ws [nonactive]

newbielink:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6w1gEMG-Rc#ws [nonactive]
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 08:51:10 AM by QUI-GON JINN »

Offline Askew Wai

• No Force
  • Speak softly. Carry an R2.
Re: The Force Academy, zero choreography saber combat (with video!)
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2015, 04:48:27 AM »
Singapore! And close to my office on Mondays. The videos look like a lot of fun. Hopefully you guys will still be around when I finish making my saber :)

Offline QUI-GON JINN

• Also known as Jay-gon Jinn!
  • JEDI/ALLIANCE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • Your focus determines your reality
Re: The Force Academy, zero choreography saber combat (with video!)
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2015, 08:52:30 AM »
just an FYI,  there are manufacturers whose products and services we do not allow discussions of on this forum...see this topic for the list and why: Conflicts of Interest and other Selling Notices. *Everyone NEEDS to read this*

retrousse