fiduciary

Author Topic: Vaders Vault REV-N Elite  (Read 15375 times)

Offline smiley424

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
Re: Vaders Vault REV-N Elite
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2015, 09:47:34 AM »
Wow, this is too awesome!  I have also taken a break from sabers after picking up a Shadowtrooper saber from the last run.  I really like this hilt and may have to pick one up.  Vader's Vault never dissapoints!

Great review Nero!

Offline BattyJedi

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2015, 09:42:22 PM »
Great review of a fantastic new VV offering...and the colour change feature is perfect for a Revan saber [one can switch from red to purple!].

Exactly, with how many times I changed blade color in KOTOR it's a pretty ideal choice.

Hmm, I might have to give the color change option a try. BTW, doesn't your Jacen Solo saber have a tri rebel Green LED in it?

Alas, no, I foolishly didn't opt for FoC.  It's a Seoul P4, which has a nice color but hardly keeps up with the tri-rebel and tri-crees.  I've been thinking about getting it upgraded actually.
where do you get your sabers upgraded or do you do it yourself? i know in like six months they are gonna have lights that rival or surpass Makoto's setup and id like to be able to join the party. sorry to get of topic btw. the blade colors are amazing, hope they are paying you because your post really one me over to VV and i bought one.

Offline Bender1987

• Padawan Learner
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2015, 10:28:51 AM »
Very Cool Man!! I can't wait until mine arrives!
I am not here to find out what i can't do!

Offline Nero Attoru

• Master Force User
  • Suns of the Force
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2015, 07:39:30 AM »
where do you get your sabers upgraded or do you do it yourself? i know in like six months they are gonna have lights that rival or surpass Makoto's setup and id like to be able to join the party. sorry to get of topic btw. the blade colors are amazing, hope they are paying you because your post really one me over to VV and i bought one.

Very glad I was able to help!  I like to give credit where it's due.

In regards to an upgrade, I may discuss it with Chewbacca (who did the original install on the Jacen).  Funds are tight at the moment, which is the only reason why I'm not moving forward on it.

Offline Michael Darkstar

• No Force
  • May the force be with you
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2018, 04:16:33 AM »
Just received my REV-N Elite in the mail yesterday, and I'm thrilled.  The Suncrusher Tri-Cree and RGB setup are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED (most of you probably know this, but some may not).  I admit, I was skeptical about how bright a 9W RGB would be, especially considering my favorite colors are the primary ones (which only use one die).  This time, I was glad to be wrong.

Just in case you're wondering, Starkiller from VV provided the dimensions yesterday, so I'll quote him here:

10.5" long from tip to tail, 1.25" main body diameter with the rings being 1.5" and the collar 1.37

Haven't gotten many pics yet, but these show off two of my favorite colors from the 10 color profiles - lime green and red.  They're all awesome though.

Is a Suncrusher Tri-Cree GGW really brighter than a Single Cree Green?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 06:16:14 AM by Michael Darkstar »

Offline LUMINARA UNDULI

• Master of the purple blade
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly Known As Allaerra
    • Vader's Vault
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2018, 12:01:04 PM »
Significantly.

Facebook: VVFB

Offline Clwins

• No Force
  • "Let's watch Star Wars" Joe said Forcefully
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2018, 11:34:58 PM »
How long was your wait time  :lipsrsealed: I'm still waiting on mine (rather impatiently since I saw this) and I cannot wait for it to arrive  :grin:. It's been a little more than 3 months but I'm sure everything will end up being great.
Why did the movies come out 4,5,6,1,2,3?
In charge of scheduling Yoda was

Offline LUMINARA UNDULI

• Master of the purple blade
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly Known As Allaerra
    • Vader's Vault
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2018, 05:03:15 PM »
We actually prominently post the current ETAs on the site.  Right now Combat Class ETAs are approximately 16-20 weeks from the time you place your order until it ships.  (Extra custom features, like custom shrouds, engraving, extra machining, acid etching can cause a longer wait).

Since you are only 3 months in, looks like you have someplace in the 4-8 week neighborhood to go  :smiley:.

Facebook: VVFB

retrousse